Dressing better

what are some good cargo pants??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah they actually look nice, should've jumped on that 17 dollar kohl's deal a while back.

Kohls had alphas for 17 bucks?
Insta cop on that khaki colorway. Then go home and regret my purchase
pimp.gif

anyone wanna help with some fairisle sweaters?
They look like my grandfather's sweaters but I love them for some reason.
Where to buy some decent ones <50

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I haven't mess with Dockers in a long time, but I just picked up their SF Tapered pants and the fit is
pimp.gif
!

qft these are my go to on casual fridays
pimp.gif

looking for a pair of black or brown leather gloves with some degree of warmth but with minimal bulk, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Ralph Lauren has a nice one in their new Fall collection

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Ralph Lauren has a nice one in their new Fall collection
only one i see is a V neck and it's 245 dollars

For those of you in New York interested in fashion, Michael Bastian will be in the Soho Apple store at 630 pm..

Meet the Designer: Michael Bastian
Join outspoken NYC-based designer Michael Bastian, the 2011 CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year, and moderator Josh Peskowitz from Park and Bond as they discuss Michael’s various creative projects. Find out about his eponymous label and his collaborative work with GANT, and learn how Michael uses the Mac to bring his design visions to life.

Quick question that gets mixed feedback..
How do most of you guys store your ties? Rite now I have them on a rotating battery rack which is actually holding up for about 2 years, but I may switch to a different rack, or just simply rolled in a drawer. 

Looking for alternatives,

Thanks NT

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Quick question that gets mixed feedback..
How do most of you guys store your ties? Rite now I have them on a rotating battery rack which is actually holding up for about 2 years, but I may switch to a different rack, or just simply rolled in a drawer. 

Looking for alternatives,

Thanks NT
I have a similar situation. I think I will switch to something like this.
tie_drawer.jpg

Any recommendation for good winter shoes? I like the J.Crew/Rugby/RL look, but I don't usually do boots or high tops in general. I usually wear drivers, but I'm thinking it'll be too cold--even with socks. I don't remember what I did about this last year. I saw some dressy-looking loafers with sort of rugged soles (rubber and grooved). Trying to get my fall/winter shopping started early.

could someone recommend me some nice wingtip shoes under $200?

btw, i just got those dockers alphas— nice fit and love the tapered leg.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

First wear of Dockers Alpha khaki and my trusty drivers...

...yeah, i was watering my grass...so what.
What size are these? 32? Do they run tight or is there a bit of room to breathe?

They are 29's.
I first tried on a 30 (too lazy to look for my size) and hated the fit. After thinking about it for a few days, I decided to try on my actual size and see what differences were made between sizing. I ended up loving them and the rest is history...

I like my clothes to be slim/fitted and for me, these are the perfect thing to wear at the end of summer or beginning of fall. They don't hug too much in any place, but create a nice silhouette.

I grabbed some random deals in the past weeks, so I figured why not share..

Went in Daffy's for the first time, and saw 6 packs of handkerchiefs for ike $5, so I grabbed a few and divided them with a friend. I figured they would work out as pocket squares.

fx5jpy.jpg

98bzwx.jpg

Also hit up a Bloomingdales outlet, and found some good stuff;

JS Black Pocket Square. Not sure of the retail price but I paid $8

2i6pedl.jpg

Polo Wool Tie. Retails around $80, got it for around $20

90d27s.jpg

2u75zwj.jpg

Roda Blazer. Retails at $895, paid $88

jpu32a.jpg

Fits well with the pocket square..

14m8hlx.jpg

Got these yesterday. I've been trying to wear them around to break them in. I don't want really white soles on boots. LOL
25zrnyw.jpg

not a big selection, but if you sign up for amazon's fashion newsletter, you can get a 20% off coupon towards the dockers alpha's to cut them to 35.99.

stack with prime (if you have it), and get free two day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom