Dressing better

left the dockers alpha in my cart when i closed the tag...brought kohls.com up again several minutes ago and the glitch worked

used codes 10% off and free shipping on top of that

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

I've always wanted to try my hand a blurring the lines between casual and formal. Last night I said %@$# it and just did it...
nerd.gif

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine a guy like this posting on Niketalk I envision most of the posters to be "sporty", "urban". 
This guy in a pic looks like a poser to me if he actually posts on here, and anyone who dresses like this and posts on Niketalk would be a poser in my book.
I call BS on this guy.

Not everyone on here is a sneakerhead. NT is full of different types of people.

Got three pairs (black, grey, and khaki) for under $60. I didn't get a chance to use the 20% code prior to its expiration, though. 
Great deal. 
pimp.gif

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine a guy like this posting on Niketalk I envision most of the posters to be "sporty", "urban". 
This guy in a pic looks like a poser to me if he actually posts on here, and anyone who dresses like this and posts on Niketalk would be a poser in my book.
I call BS on this guy.
indifferent.gif

for so many reasons
30t6p3b.gif

picked up some alpha dockers thanks nike talk for the heads up.  if only i could get the gray joints for that price.

I appreciate the sharing of that deal, got me a pair of each... now i just need something to wear on my feet with them... suggestions, slowly transitioning from sneakers all the time...

I've always wanted to try my hand a blurring the lines between casual and formal. Last night I said %@$# it and just did it...
nerd.gif

I call BS on this guy.
Post a fit

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I call BS on this guy.

Not everyone on here is a sneakerhead. NT is full of different types of people.
That's very understandable, but c'mon?.
Holy cow
laugh.gif

Unless you know the dude that posted or actually seen past photographs of him I don't think it's safe to assume anything about anyone. Are you against that particular type of style that shoemasta is wearing? Or are you against the idea of someone who dresses like that to post on a shoe website? If its the latter...I can see that it'd be hard to believe that someone who dresses like that to post NT but, people join, and if they stay, might change the way they think, act, and even dress. Think of the General forum to be its own thing, separate from the overall NT website. From my few years on here I've learned that the General forums brings different people from all over the world with absolutely unique perspectives that make up our community. So, for me it isn't hard to believe that someone like shoemasta to actually dress like that, especially in a "Dressing better" thread.

EDIT: Sorry, edited that part out then.

The report button is one click. The "trying to learn" is a bunch of bull cowardly backtracking, you sit there mad waiting for that answer.

lol @ the 'poser' comment.

you do know nike owns cole haan, right?

i don't think i've bought a pair of nike sneaks in over a year, as i'm not even a 'sneakerhead' anymore as i was in high school, but i still come to this board (usually just to check the general, s&t, and music forums).

i think last time i was in the JB forum was maybe two years ago, but i remember it being a mess, so i don't even bother anymore
laugh.gif

i'm 20 years old if it matters.

Can somebody recommend me socks to wear with Clarks(wallys,desert boots) ,suede bucks and boots.It doesn't have to be one all purpose sock but different styles are cool.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

The report button is one click. The "trying to learn" is a bunch of bull cowardly backtracking, you sit there mad waiting for that answer.

So this is what you do all day? Vigilantly scour Niketalk for what you believe are injustices? People make mistakes, I didn't back track anything.
I just didn't UNDERSTAND that the General board is a completely different entity than the rest of this SNEAKER forum. So when I see guys
dressing like Jedah from Dark Stalkers on a SNEAKER forum it's kinda confusing to me. What's sad is because there's nothing going on in your
life you use this opportunity to play super hero instead of helping a fellow board member understand and helping THIS community grow.

Instead you run around in your room, waiting to report someone on a SNEAKER forum, on a Sunday at that.
I bet when you see "wrong doing" on Niketalk you look like this before you hit that report button. 
daredevil-o.gif
*scratches head*

but let's just move on
laugh.gif

Ignorance is bliss. Not sure what his collection is like now but I remember shoemasta having some serious items. I'm almost positive I almost bought a pair of uenos (sp?) from him until I came to my senses and decided not to drop $900+ on 1 pair. But I'm pretty sure I bought a pair of fearless' from him. Could be thinking of someone else.

I know for a fact since I joined the board I completely changed my style. Use to wear jordans/airmaxs/dunks strictly. Now I'm lucky if I wear sneakers twice a week. Most of the time it's only on Saturdays when I'm running errands I can throw a pair of sneakers on.

Did this dude just did this? NT never fails to make me laugh
roll.gif

Sorry I am not "urban" enough to be on NT. Oh wait, my 10 year anniversary was this year...what about you, bro?
grin.gif
 I'm pretty sure this is the "dressing better" thread and not the NT application thread. Move along, sir.

As for those who had criticism or comments, thanks. 

nerd.gif

I call BS on this guy.

He has been for 10 years. I'm sure he grew out of his heavy shoe collecting days. When I was younger I use to have 50 to 60 pairs of Nike/jordan shoes now I have less than 10 pairs of Nike/Jordan shoes. I'm so far removed for caring about my Jordans that I cut grass in my DMP lol.

wow that kid trying to classify how board members should look...."urban" you know what that slyly suggests?

wait until he sees the sneaker showcase forum.

he'll probably have a stroke when people on niketalk are wearing adidas or vans or balenciagas or lanvin. but this in niketalk....and they aren't wearing nikes?

u mad brah, go scope out dr. jays whats popping in the street photo section for your urban fix.

Back
Top Bottom