Dressing better

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

What's the rule when it comes to what color shoes you wear with your suit??

Are you supposed to match your shoes to your belt color? suit color? does it really matter?

thanks in advance...

Generally, you don't match the shoes to the suit but black suits tends to only go with black shoes, same goes with black tuxes. For navy and charcoal, almost any shoe color works. I like navy with brown but sometimes black could look good too. Brown/tan suits are a bit more tricky since it'll just be brown that works best but at least you'll have plenty of shades to choose from. 

Originally Posted by bhergh

tm lewin shirts? or could i find better quality elsewhere for around the same price? was comparing their sizing chart to others(lands end and jcrew) and they dont seem that slim

I've read they fit very similar to Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit (which is supposedly a great fit).

No idea how their sports shirt though. Still have trouble finding a good sports shirt that hits just under my belt cause i'm only 5'7.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Originally Posted by bhergh

tm lewin shirts? or could i find better quality elsewhere for around the same price? was comparing their sizing chart to others(lands end and jcrew) and they dont seem that slim

I've read they fit very similar to Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit (which is supposedly a great fit).

No idea how their sports shirt though. Still have trouble finding a good sports shirt that hits just under my belt cause i'm only 5'7.

I went shirt shopping this weekend for shirts and stopped at Brook's Brothers and TM Lewin. The NYC shop didn't have too much of a selection but if your slim you want to look at TM Lewin's tailored line. It's the same fit as the BB Extra Slim fit. I picked up 4 at TM and 3 at BB. The BB seem better quality and they don't require dry cleaning since they are non-iron. Both stores had great staff and make sure they measure you and ask a million questions. Any questions hit me.

Marmour - goodlooking out onthat clark hook. Ive been wantingthe grey joints for a good minute now but did not want to pay the 100.
i ' preciate it fam.

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Any advice on what makes a good, appropriate dress belt (as far as buckle)? I was looking at this since its reversible, but it seems a lil too casual to wear with a suit :
http://www1.bloomingdales...E-1bH7SDkit.EGSRWA4nNqAw
That looks like a pretty versatile belt that would take you through business casual, but the leather & buckle look a little casual for a suit.  As far as what makes a dress belt, I'd say thin (-#$*), glossy, and no weathering/distressing.  Anything else is personal taste.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by AyMan23

From Why You Mad?!

Very nice
pimp.gif

What's the price tag of these shoes?  

Raburns, thanks for the knowledge.....I just copped these Timberland Gore-Tex Boots, super comfortable and needed for these crazy !## winters:

344y36g.jpg

I like #1 and #2 the best. However, he looks so uncomfortable in that first pic. I need a camel newsboy cap in my life.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

From the pairs I've tried of AE, I'm not much of a fan...seems like their shoes have too much bulk.

I know dudes in here love AE shoes but I've passed on every pair I've tried on for this very reason

not entirely dressing better, but no one wants a bulky wallet with their slimmer pants. i love the lv damier pocket organizer as an alternative but don't really want to spend that kinda money unless its a last resort. any brands that make something similar ? i like the layout a lot. i see some similar but most have a bulky side to hold more cards. anyone able to throw out some suggestions ?

Originally Posted by Defyant1

Marmour - goodlooking out onthat clark hook. Ive been wantingthe grey joints for a good minute now but did not want to pay the 100.
i ' preciate it fam.

No sweat.

I finally got info on the boots from Strivers Rows that I posted a while back...

S3F0166-1.jpg

The boots brand is HOAX.

They are going to be release in 2 weeks at Strivers Row & Cohttp://striversrowusa.com/...Ranging from $250-$400.  I actually saw the sample first hands...Took a sneak picture of a pair that I am going to steal...(laughing)
They only have 2 of each sizes...

I love theses...Everybody doing the wingtips...But I am feeling the Cap Toe (Semi-brogues)...

These are the other similar selections:

20111018220805210330.jpg

20111018220805507480.jpg

Originally Posted by 23kickz

not entirely dressing better, but no one wants a bulky wallet with their slimmer pants. i love the lv damier pocket organizer as an alternative but don't really want to spend that kinda money unless its a last resort. any brands that make something similar ? i like the layout a lot. i see some similar but most have a bulky side to hold more cards. anyone able to throw out some suggestions ?
I own a graphite pocket organizer. Its def worth the bread. I love my wallet so much right now. Only downfall is there is really no place for cash so u have to keep one or two big bills thats it.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 23kickz

I own a graphite pocket organizer. Its def worth the bread. I love my wallet so much right now. Only downfall is there is really no place for cash so u have to keep one or two big bills thats it.

I love mine too, been using mine for maybe 2 years now and still looks new. Definitely can;t carry too much bills but I usually just carry a $20 or a $50 for emergencies anyways, I use my cards about 98% of the time.

Originally Posted by sage909

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by sage909

Just ordered this jacket, getting it Monday !
http://shop.obeyclothing....-10-18-4e9d3d4f16674.jpg

link?
http://obeyclothing.com/men/jackets/varsity-jacket.html

I also picked this up yesterday for $75, retail $150.
pimp.gif

The Hundreds - Mike Jacket

How does it fit? I'm contemplating between a medium and a small but I have no idea how the sizing goes.
I'm a short dude at 5'6, 155lbs. Any suggestions? Don't want it to fit baggy

Back
Top Bottom