Dressing better

Originally Posted by illmatickal

New pickups...Herring Chamberlain
ueG3v.jpg

niceee

i gotta question i just started working for a new job and they require you to wear business casual attire.. does polos fit into that?

Anyone know where I can get slim/fitted burgundy pants? I bought the ones from kohl's, the Dockers alpha, but they were a lot more red than they were burgundy/maroon in the photo.

I'm looking for something like this.

I'm trying to broaden my blog digging horizons.. does anyone have any suggestions for solid fashion blogs? I don't look so much for actual items as I do for inspiration, any help would be much appreciated.

Current subscriptions in my reader:

continuous lean
comme un camio
high snobiety
hypebeast :>
japanese streets
put this on
racked
selectism
slamxhype
street etiquette
styleclicker
fashionisto
sartorialist (sometimes)
upscalehype
the style blogger

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the heads up but I can't find it.
sent the 16th Nov.

link is unique for each individual so i can't post it. exp 12/15/11.
Crap, I delete all the e-mails I get from them. 
frown.gif
I received a 25% off one item for Black Friday for the Rack. The cashier handed me a xerox copy. You have to give them an email at the register - but for NT dressing better thread here it is.

http://i41.tinypic.com/35hr40m.jpg

is there anything that will work online?

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

i gotta question i just started working for a new job and they require you to wear business casual attire.. does polos fit into that?
All depends on the job bro, "business causal" is a loose term that varies from place to place. Some jobs consider polos and khakis acceptable, while others may consider button ups and slacks. The only real way to know is by peepin the people who already work there.

Damn, this Allen Edmond sale.

Usually don't mess with widths, I do have some AE boots.

Can anyone tell me if they will be too narrow if I go to a "C", really want to pull the trigger on the Fifth Ave. Cap Toe.

Amazon and Black Friday are going to kill me,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Anyone know where I can get slim/fitted burgundy pants? I bought the ones from kohl's, the Dockers alpha, but they were a lot more red than they were burgundy/maroon in the photo.

I'm looking for something like this.
Yep, H&M has em, and also...trying think of where else I saw them...Give me a minute, and I will think of where it was...

MoreUptempo wrote:
I'm trying to broaden my blog digging horizons.. does anyone have any suggestions for solid fashion blogs? I don't look so much for actual items as I do for inspiration, any help would be much appreciated.

Current subscriptions in my reader:

continuous lean
comme un camio
high snobiety
hypebeast :>
japanese streets
put this on
racked
selectism
slamxhype
street etiquette
styleclicker
fashionisto
sartorialist (sometimes)
upscalehype
the style blogger
Cough cough, my blog son! 
laugh.gif
  Not nearly as fancy as those, and I mostly post other people's looks, but follow!!!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Can anyone tell me if they will be too narrow if I go to a "C", really want to pull the trigger on the Fifth Ave. Cap Toe.

30t6p3b.gif
After I seen this sale I decided to go to my local Allen Edmond shop this afternoon and try a pair on. It was determined that I'm a 9E -which is wide. The salesmen said that most guys end up having to use the E which tells that these shoes might run a bit narrow typically. Normally Im a 9.5-10 in Nike and dont consider myself to have a wide foot.

Anyway, I ended up ordering a 9.5D from Amazon since 9E was sold out (no sale at the store btw).  Hopefully it works out. With the minor experience I had, I wouldn't recommend a "C" unless you actually have a narrow foot.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Good looks, I don't have the luxury of an AE store near me (believe Costa Mesa is the nearest one
sick.gif
).  Definitely go the E or 2E route.  Don't think I have a wide foot, but I'm a Nike guy.  Might size up, not sure yet.

30t6p3b.gif
UGHHHH missed out by an hour or so. I guess it keeps money in my pockets.

where are some stores you can just walk in and buy decently priced cardigans?

I love Polo's but im not spending that much money.....and Im afraid to order online because of the risk of the sleeves being hella long

sent the 16th Nov.

link is unique for each individual so i can't post it. exp 12/15/11.
Crap, I delete all the e-mails I get from them. 
frown.gif
I received a 25% off one item for Black Friday for the Rack. The cashier handed me a xerox copy. You have to give them an email at the register - but for NT dressing better thread here it is.

http://i41.tinypic.com/35hr40m.jpg

So youre saying we can print that jpg and use it, as long as we provide an email address when we goto use it friday?

Pants look stupid.

This short pant trend that people have been shoving down everyone's throats is lame.

To me suits should be immune to this sort of thing. It's fine if you don't want much/any break, but when it gets to the point where your pants aren't even hitting your shoes it just looks tacky to me.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Pants look stupid.

This short pant trend that people have been shoving down everyone's throats is lame.

To me suits should be immune to this sort of thing. It's fine if you don't want much/any break, but when it gets to the point where your pants aren't even hitting your shoes it just looks tacky to me.

+1

Pants are fine. It's not exactly high waters but if he can pull it off and look good then I say go with it.
A new H&M collab, which I'd actually be mad at since I'd be missing out.

700x332px-LL-3d10a694_Picture-5-657x311.png

JCrew 25% off $150+ purchase w/ free shipping.
Don't miss out this time around.
So tempting to get those Aldens that you posted a while back from there. How do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom