Dressing better

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

I was wondering if someone can help out with finding this jacket or something similar. & not too expensive thanks guys.
Land's End Canvas has something like this. It'll probably be a bit baggier, although their Canvas line is generally cut pretty trim. May be worth it to cop and get tailored. 
It's 140 but they always have sales. Right now they have 40% + free shipping so it'd be like $110 or so. 

http://canvas.landsend.co...ERCH=IDX_Men-_-Outerwear
Also check out Macy's.  They have a ton of wool coats with that built in zip up bib.  Last time I was there they had 50% off and more.

I need help, whats the consensus on JackThreads.com??

they have a lot of clothes on their site that would really fit this thread and the direction i want to go in with my wardrobe

the clothes their are really affordable but i have never heard of sum of the brands, anyone care to share an experience with them??

and are the clothing materials of good quality??

Thanks in Advance!!

they have a lot of clothes on their site that would really fit this thread and the direction i want to go in with my wardrobe

the clothes their are really affordable but i have never heard of sum of the brands, anyone care to share an experience with them??

Thanks in Advance!!

Sorry for the big pics, But i am just wonderin what you guys think about the fit on this suit. Its a hugo boss slim fit red label suit, and i was trying it on last week, and just wnted some opinions on how it fits/looks. I am really feeling this suit and idk if the shoulders fit, or wheter its pulling too much etc. thoughts would be appreciated and, yea ill always have a collar roll, because my shoulders are shaped really square and on one side a little uneven , but even on my baggier suits i had a collar roll, so yea, also, this suit is a 36 R, im on the smaller side around 5'8 140 
kEcd9.jpg
Of3I5.jpg

LbrRk.jpg

Sorry for the big pics, But i am just wonderin what you guys think about the fit on this suit. Its a hugo boss slim fit red label suit, and i was trying it on last week, and just wnted some opinions on how it fits/looks. I am really feeling this suit and idk if the shoulders fit, or wheter its pulling too much etc. thoughts would be appreciated and, yea ill always have a collar roll, because my shoulders are shaped really square and on one side a little uneven , but even on my baggier suits i had a collar roll, so yea, also, this suit is a 36 R, im on the smaller side around 5'8 140 
kEcd9.jpg
Of3I5.jpg

LbrRk.jpg

I was thinking of picking up an over coat or trench coat but I dont really know the "rules" on how to wear one? 
eyes.gif
is there any "no's when wearing one? 
laugh.gif
idk, im just asking. 

@ Lebronics, most department stores such as Macys, Dillards, and Nordstrom carry slim suits from brands like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, and Hugo Boss. Higher end stores like barneys or neiman marcus will have higher end labels and designers that will fit even slimmer. If you are on a budget try H&M they have some very very slim suits for cheap. Jcrew also carries a pretty nice slim suit as well

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

Try to get a 36S (short). The sleeves are too long, and the short length of a 36S shouldn't rise too high around the bottom of the jacket to make it look bad. Everything else looks fine though.

can i get yall opinion on this jacket?
303412_mrp_in_l.jpg
303412_mrp_fr_l.jpg

something for the spring. Im contemplating pulling the trigger. I really dig the quilt/leather fusion. what would yall pair this with?

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Thanks in Advance!!
Jackthread is like a 3rd party seller.  They only sell the brands that are provided to them at a discounted price.
All my experience have been great.  I remember one time I ordered me a In4mation Buffalo shirt, and it was late on the deliver by 2 days. I called them and they refunded my money and I still got the shirt.  But besides that, I never had any problems with them.

The quality of the clothing is depending on the brand.  I've brought coats, shirts, shoes and etc from brands that I know of....

It's worth it.

My go-to suit/shoes combo
Jones New York suit- Cole Haan shoes- Jos. A Bank Shirt (tailored) tie and belt- and Burberry glasses
35iox8l.jpg

Don't mind the weird face, it was a spur of the moment pic/mid wave. But it's the best pic of how my suit fits

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by dyyhard

just picked up a pair of English made Trickers Wingtip Derby Brogues in Coffee for $325 at Sierra Trading Post. Used the 35% off coupon.

(not my pic)

they have some other styles including boots...

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/trickers~b~1917/
Was the Englishman who made those drunk?
laugh.gif
Seriously. What happened with those??? I've never seen a pair of Tricker's look so off. The left boot looks very misaligned. 

Back
Top Bottom