Dressing better

manamazing55 - yeah I have you have to be careful when doing it , i recommend stuffing the hell out of the shoe with socks or some sort to retain its shapethen proceed with throwing it in the washer. Make sure its not on heavy solied , but more delicate option to not do any permanent damages to the shoe. Afterwash keep the socks in there and let shoe air dry to keep its shape because wallabees have the ability to get really blown out and such.

good luck

BTW great fit and colors RFX

thoughts on these jeans and what you'd pair them with?

2710_black_out_l.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I personally would wear boots with peacoats/military jackets, sneakers would be somewhat difficult to pull off with it.
I could imagine a dark colored sneakers liek Clae and ALife might look good with them too, check out some of Ty's fits.
I believe he pulled off peacoats/military jackets with sneakers nicely, I just can't quite remember exactly.
I think corduroy could be pulled off with peacoat/military jacket, it just depends on the fit, color and how you wear it.

I forgot to say but here's the Levis 514's I bought from UrbanOutfitters a few months ago.
Notice how the bottom isn't tapered much, it doesn't look too bad though.
I got this on sale too so that means they were probably left over stock from the spring season.

This is a clean look. I wish i had the slim figure to pull this off
smh.gif
@ me being slightly overweight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

I personally would wear boots with peacoats/military jackets, sneakers would be somewhat difficult to pull off with it.
I could imagine a dark colored sneakers liek Clae and ALife might look good with them too, check out some of Ty's fits.
I believe he pulled off peacoats/military jackets with sneakers nicely, I just can't quite remember exactly.
I think corduroy could be pulled off with peacoat/military jacket, it just depends on the fit, color and how you wear it.

I forgot to say but here's the Levis 514's I bought from UrbanOutfitters a few months ago.
I got this on sale too so that means they were probably left over stock from the spring season.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

real clean

Originally Posted by Nako XL

2710_black_out_l.jpg
I'm not a fan of black jeans at all. I only like dark and darker blue jeans.

Originally Posted by wj4

2710_black_out_l.jpg
yeah, ive never owned a pair of pitch black jeans so i thought id change it up with the addition to the wardrobe. the thing is outside of thestreetwear look (chucks/nikes, paired with a tee and hat) i really have no idea what to do with them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

2710_black_out_l.jpg
yeah, ive never owned a pair of pitch black jeans so i thought id change it up with the addition to the wardrobe. the thing is outside of the streetwear look (chucks/nikes, paired with a tee and hat) i really have no idea what to do with them
laugh.gif
I would do black chino's though. I got tired of jeans personally, I only own 2 now...a dark blue one and a darker blue one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NooEra

smh.gif
laugh.gif

real clean

I can dig it.
pimp.gif

r0011596.jpg

Nom de Guerre deck hoody, GAP plaid shirt, Edwin jeans, Dior belt, Converse Jack Purcell

I need to get some pants other than jeans to expand my repertoire
laugh.gif
(anda tripod)

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

r0011596.jpg

Nom de Guerre deck hoody, GAP plaid shirt, Edwin jeans, Dior belt, Converse Jack Purcell

laugh.gif
(and a tripod)

Where did you get that hoodie from???

I have a 2-part, straight forward question for ya.

Did you get that shirt tailored for it to look like that tucked in? If so, what do I need to tell my tailor when I bring in shirts?

Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

If y'all keep postin fits they gonna move this to Sneaker Showcase..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope not, tho..
laugh.gif
I'm just going to post my outfits in my blog from now on.
Did you get that shirt tailored for it to look like that tucked in? If so, what do I need to tell my tailor when I bring in shirts?
I'm not RFX, but I'll put my thought in as I have the width taken in on all my dress shirts as well.

Just tell your tailor that you want the width taken in. All you do is raise your arms and the tailor will pin the sides. You come back to get the shirt andpay. Should run $10-20 per shirt.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

r0011596.jpg

laugh.gif
(and a tripod)
yeah info on the hoody?

Thanks for all the compliments, ya'll got all gassed up!
laugh.gif
j/p

I like that NDG hoody. Unique metal duffel clasps?

For black jeans, I kind of like them. I think they are easier to wear than black trousers/dress pants.
It is more casual so it is easier to pull off and match up.
Match it up with a grey tee or grey or blue jacket , add a bit of color, almost any color and your good to go.
You can wear them with white shoes (or chucks/jack purcells) and white shirt (or grey solid tee) and be on your way.
I think black jeans are pretty versatile since you can usually tell their jeans and not dressy at all.

what up, that particular shirt wasn't altered but as WJ4 said, an experienced tailor could easily do it for you.
The shirt is Hugo Boss Slim Fit shirt, their one of the best fitting shirts off the rack.

Speaking of great fitted shirts off the rack, I visited ZARA and saw the perfect fitting white dress shirt.
It's a bit formal and has some stretchable material but it was perfect, retail was $70 though and quality was iffy so I passed for now.
I might need it for my friend wedding though, it's still in June so I have time.

Meangene4, sweaters are more difficult to alter and I wouldn't let a novice tailor touch it if I were you.

Still somewhat bumming it out to start the cold weather. Too cold without a jacket but too hot with it.
Just can't win and makes it difficult to pull off good layering at the moment.
Looks like grey and black will be my color combo for fall/winter.

Gap grey shirt - Converse by JV jacket - Paul Smith belt - H&M jeans - JV shoe - Chanel J12 watch

The nom de guerre hoody is from their f/w 07 collection. I remember wanting it so bad back then but it was way out of my price range. Fast forward three yearsand i found a guy selling it used in my size on styleforum for a fraction of retail so I jumped on it.

This is beginning to look like a much cooler SF WAYWT thread...........or maybe it's younger brother.

Back
Top Bottom