Dressing better

A lot of designers are coming out with varsity jackets, more so this season than before so you'll have lots to pick from.
The problem is going to be fit. Even the varsity jacket style isn't suppose to be fitted, it could still get way too baggy.

As for th H&M jeans, I am not sure if that is one of their jeans coated trousers but H&M did come have some trouser jeans and came in different colors.
They are still jeans w/o fading so it is played off as trousers and more of a solid dye/color.

Where would you guys recommend looking for quality/fitted button ups? Looking for ones to be worn under sweaters/cardigans as well as by itself. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Where would you guys recommend looking for quality/fitted button ups? Looking for ones to be worn under sweaters/cardigans as well as by itself. Thanks!
You have to shop around yourself and find a brand that fits your physique. Shop at brick and mortar stores like BR, J Crew, Zara, H&M, etc. The width of the body can be taken in, just make sure the sleeves fit you properly and you can hug yourself. This is to provide mobility since the materialdoesn't stretch. For example: I got a shirt from Urban Outfitters as a gift, it fits me great on the body, but the sleeves are too tight. I can'teven drive my car with it on because of movement restriction.

Stopped by the local H&M today and they have some great pieces in tweet, herringbone, and wool.

Express is having a buy one get one half off all long sleeve shirts for men.

Saw some really nice leather with inner wool gloves at BR, but waiting for a coupon or something.
laugh.gif

Going to NYC in November and wanted to know some suggestions for shopping. I know for sure that I'm hitting up:

Uniqlo
H&M
Blue in green
Selfedge

any other suggestions on where I should visit?

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Zara. I swear I go to Zara more than I go to work nowadays lol.

Yeah, Zara has relatively cheap clothes that fits good.

But we have those in Houston LOL looking for places in NYC i can't go to.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

I need a necklace

Suggest me something....
if your willing to spend a good amount of $ on your necklace you should look into chrome hearts jewelry

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Going to NYC in November and wanted to know some suggestions for shopping. I know for sure that I'm hitting up:

Uniqlo
H&M
Blue in green
Selfedge

any other suggestions on where I should visit?

Oak and Odin are pretty nice stores too

wait for a cole haan 20-25% off online sale. scooped a 600$ messenger for around 250 after clearance and promo code. get compliments all the time on thequality of the leather.

What's the proper belt sizing? I seriously ALWAYS manage to screw this up
laugh.gif
I know I can't be the only one. I'm a sz 34 waist, by the way.

can someone post some affordable shoes, under $60 that I could get in light brown or tan. Im currently wearing these to work, pretty durable and verycomfortable. I want a slip on, but its gotta have toe coverage so no scuffing!

41r%2BgW%2BBq3L._AA280_.jpg

Got my workwear look last night, it's actually hitting low 60's at night.

Ben Sherman shirt - JV jacket - Ferragamo belt - Levis 511 jeans - Alden Indy boots - Tag Heuer Carrera watch

Back
Top Bottom