Dressing better

yes Duchamp appears to be top notch judging from their site.. im definitely ordering some squares and socks and maybe a tie or two for spring wearing...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
For some reason I have the strongest urge to buy those Infrared VI's that came out not too long ago.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

yes Duchamp appears to be top notch judging from their site.. im definitely ordering some squares and socks and maybe a tie or two for spring wearing...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- check out SAKS - you can get those same socks for 1/4 of the price.
 - those pocket squares will be VERY difficult to match with ANYTHING. colors are too out there.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
For some reason I have the strongest urge to buy those Infrared VI's that came out not too long ago.

I picked up a pair.  My first pair of non-running kicks from Nike in over 2 years
eek.gif
.  I usually pick up a good pair of runners once a year and that's about it... far cry from what it used to be.

Anybody see any nice black dress shoes on sale recently? I've got some CK boots but they're a bit dressy for my office and have a buckle on the side. I'm OK with paying $100-150 for a nice pair.

I also need a messenger bag, leather preferably, anybody know of a nice one for $100-150 as well? Someone posted a company in NYC that personalized each bag sold with a letter, seemed really cool and they posted pics, thanks in advance all.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

I picked up a pair.  My first pair of non-running kicks from Nike in over 2 years
eek.gif
.  I usually pick up a good pair of runners once a year and that's about it... far cry from what it used to be.
The deed is done.  They're on the way to the house.  I think I-VII can be worn like how high top Chucks or any fashionable sneakers can be.  The VIII+ started to get a bit too 'futuristic' for a lack of better word.

Hey guys, love this post. Its always a good read.

Im about to buy some steel blue pants, these are 30% wool 70% polyester. Is steel blue always shiny?

I find any Jordans pretty bulky now except for the I's, maybe even the II's.
I wanted to wear the III's and IV's and I just can't pull it off with a tapered leg opening.

JDB1523, the bags you are talking about are Ernest Alexander. http://ernestalexander.com/shop/
Their price has gone up.

For dress shoes, for that price range check out Johnston & Murphy or Cole Haan at the outlets.
Nordstrom Rack is also a good place to browse around for shoes.

The sheen will probably be due to the material and how it is finished rather than the color name.
Sometimes steel blue has a metallic flake to it too but it really depends how the manufacturers names the color of their clothes.
Blue from one brand may differ from another.

Sorry I can't be much more help than that.

Hey guys, I just saw that banana republic will have a 30% off sale tomorrow after 5 pm. The catch is that you just need to get the code from their facebook fan page.

25% off Banana Republic

Enjoy 25% savings (30% when you RSVP) and shop our new spring chino collection at the After 5 Style Event.
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/emu/h....t=3&f=4&fid=1&et=2&ed[linkId]=1&x=5e5d4b7f&rt
[table][tr][td]Date:[/td][td]February 23 at 5:00pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Location:[/td][td]Banana Republic stores only[/td][/tr][tr][td]Attendees:[/td][td]826 people[/td][/tr][/table]

My Desert Boots stay in heavy rotation. The sand colour has really been messed up by this snow here though. I've been thinking about copping a black pair or maybe grey.

2yvtrw7.png

Anyone got sites with a variaty of JV Converse for fair prices? I think I may need a pair or two soon.

anyone got coupon codes for ssense? I'm trying to justify $300 for track pants, lol. Anything will save the pain.

Also, has anyone seen any tweed blazers on sale recently? Maybe between $100-200? Looking for one I can rock to work with chinos or even dress pants. I'm running out to Chicago for work this week, if that helps. Thanks all.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Shirt + Knit Tie + Dark Indigo Raw Denim + Desert Boots for casual occasion. Yay or negative?

Depends on how casual I guess. Definitely could be pulled off though. I'd probably switch the denim for khakis though.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

I just bought a long time holy grail at the Barneys sample sale. Black Dior Homme blazer.
img1349g.jpg
Sleeves seem a bit too long, which should be an easy fix though.

RFX- I will let you know how those VIs fit with my jeans when I get them in. 
laugh.gif
  The best I can do is slim straight so I think I will be OK.

Apparently Young Money will be coming out with several clothing lines. Lil Wayne will cater a line to the streets. Nikki will make a line for women. Drake will make a preppy line. I've heard this on Sirius radio earlier today. I doubt I will buy any, but would be interesting to see Drake's line.

Back
Top Bottom