Dressing better

So I was going to hem my pants myself since it's a bit long. How high up should I hem it? Like slightly below my ankles?

whats the best spot online n that I can find a nice selection of oxfords/button up/gingham shirts/chinos for a decent price?

How do I go about getting my jeans tapered?

Can anyone gimme background information on what it is and what it entails?

Can straight leg jeans be tapered?

Please help school me on this.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Are your jeans boot cut?

nope. From the pic do they look bootcut?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Ditto.

Jeans are a bit long, but the outfit is nice overall..

Don't button up the cardigan either...it looks better unbuttoned

Go to a tailor, tell them to taper your jeans.  Any jeans can be tapered.  It's basically just slimming the legs and leg openings of the jeans.  Levis 511 and APC New Standards are examples of tapered jeans.

Originally Posted by shogun

Go to a tailor, tell them to taper your jeans.  Any jeans can be tapered.  It's basically just slimming the legs and leg openings of the jeans.  Levis 511 and APC New Standards are examples of tapered jeans.
It wont look weird or off shape even with straight leg jeans?

I just put on some khakis and it looks 100% better. I just picked up those jeans an need to get them altered a bit.

Originally Posted by shogun

It wont look weird or off shape even with straight leg jeans?

It's not too noticeable, most tapered pants are slight and not drastic.  The slimmer leg and opening offers a cleaner look to the jean because it doesn't swallow up whatever shoes you are wearing.  You can look on the levis website and see how 511s look when the models wear them.

^ I was about to say change out the jeans to some khakis or maybe some grey chinos. I suggest something light in color since you have a dark color on top. After that you'll have a better idea of what shoes to wear.~

I take in my jeans by myself in a really cheesy way. To the untrained eye you can't tell that I did anything to them though.

Long time no see JKissi. Been keeping up with what you are doing and I just want to say keep up the great work. Congrats on all the exposure too. Looking forward to what you got in store for the future.

That whole look is illy.. (Jkissi)

went to H&M (ATL store) for the first time this past week and was not impressed, at all. The prices are aiight but for the most part you get what you pay for cause the quality doesn't seem all that great. Tried on 2 pairs of jeans and both fit lousy.. I wanted to buy something just to say I bought something, but even a $10 v-neck didn't make the cut. So f'n dissapointed.
smh.gif

RFX45 : Thank you my brother just working hard in general man since I'm not in school presently I have a lot of time to just work on the site and cook up ideas. We've been flooded with emails from all over still surreal in some aspect but definitely exciting

Thanks lilpro4u

yo, no hombro, but after seeing that pic, I realize I need to get in the gym. I'm not making any assumptions about you, this is just about me. I'm about to be 21 with a bird chest
smh.gif
and skinny arms
smh.gif

I don't know when I'll find the time in between 2 jobs & school.

I also need (more like want) a camera to share some 'fits.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

yo, no hombro, but after seeing that pic, I realize I need to get in the gym. I'm not making any assumptions about you, this is just about me. I'm about to be 21 with a bird chest
smh.gif
and skinny arms
smh.gif

I don't know when I'll find the time in between 2 jobs & school.

I also need (more like want) a camera to share some 'fits.

push ups work wonders

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

RFX45 : Thank you my brother just working hard in general man since I'm not in school presently I have a lot of time to just work on the site and cook up ideas. We've been flooded with emails from all over still surreal in some aspect but definitely exciting
You got my support man, I wish you with continued success. It also helps to be doing something you love, it should certainly make work a lot easier and fun. Everything you have been getting is certainly well deserved. Keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom