Dressing better

undercover-fragment-design-nike-match-classic-01.jpg

i wish i could hit up the thrift stores that the Streetetiquette fellows go to. From their page in April's GQ, seems like they find a lot of steals.

Where is the length of a "casual" shirt supposed to hit when you wear it untucked?

I can't pull off the tucked look..and i've got a few shirts that i wanna wear untucked; but it's too long. I'm thinking about getting it hemmed...but where should it hit? I read somewhere that if yu're going to be wearing a shirt untucked, it can't hit lower than your jean pockets?

Well put outfit, Jkissi. Is that Polo polo off the rack or did you have it altered? The width is on point.

I finally got some 511 trousers.
laugh.gif
Didn't they know come in odd sizes and 31 seem to be on money.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Where is the length of a "casual" shirt supposed to hit when you wear it untucked?

I can't pull off the tucked look..and i've got a few shirts that i wanna wear untucked; but it's too long. I'm thinking about getting it hemmed...but where should it hit? I read somewhere that if you're going to be wearing a shirt untucked, it can't hit lower than your jean pockets?
If its that long its not a casual shirt, those shirts come shorter because they're not supposed to be tucked in. Dress shirts are longer because they are.  A casual shirt should end just above your pockets.

We promoted our Spring/Summer clothes today, manager even told us to wear shorts, good thing for me it was like 72 degrees today
roll.gif

2viplyh.jpg

2j51chj.jpg

1zoc4ft.jpg

Yeah, Levis do come in odd sizes and several lengths and that is why I love Levis.
I love getting jeans/pants that do not need to be altered.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

I can't pull off the tucked look..and i've got a few shirts that i wanna wear untucked; but it's too long. I'm thinking about getting it hemmed...but where should it hit? I read somewhere that if you're going to be wearing a shirt untucked, it can't hit lower than your jean pockets?
If its that long its not a casual shirt, those shirts come shorter because they're not supposed to be tucked in. Dress shirts are longer because they are.  A casual shirt should end just above your pockets.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I have a crapload of shirts to be sent to the tailor now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yeah, Levis do come in odd sizes and several lengths and that is why I love Levis.
I love getting jeans/pants that do not need to be altered.
Sadly for me, I still need to get them altered.  The length for my pants, sans jeans, is around 30.5''.  30'' is just a bit too short. 
laugh.gif

I also picked up a couple of blazers from H&M with the $15 off sale.  Pretty impressed with how a 36R fits off the rack.  I plan on using these as 'every day' sort of wear for the Spring, over t shirts and what not so if I were to mess them up, I wouldn't be too mad because they weren't $.

RFX45 : Thanks man its much appreciated

wj4 : Its vintage Ralph Lauren no alteration cam just like this perfect width I was shocked that it did , my other polos I got tailored.

yancancook90 : Lol a lot of patience and youj will get it I think places outside of NYC and such should have some sick stuff laying around also

CryingFreeman : ROFL! , Just light weights and a lot of repetitions I do workout 3-4 times a week / former track runner also

love the site Jkissi
pimp.gif

seeing the pics you post on the site reminds me each time how much i need a pair of Clark DB's
laugh.gif
so versatile
pimp.gif

Speaking of Clarks DBs, Banana Republic and Piperlime has several pairs and you can use the 30% off discount going on right now.
If you do not have a code, I read that you can just call the customer service and ask for one.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

trying to find a light leather jacket, light brown, exactly like this one
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot-8.png
You can get it at the:

Dragon Domo Usher shop or Dojo Usher or something like that.

Speaking of Clarks DBs, Banana Republic and Piperlime has several pairs and you can use the 30% off discount going on right now.
If you do not have a code, I read that you can just call the customer service and ask for one.
good looking out man...those beeswax are super tempting, but i kinda wanna grab a pair of black DB's...ahhhh, decisions!!!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

good looking out man...those beeswax are super tempting, but i kinda wanna grab a pair of black DB's...ahhhh, decisions!!!
It's Spring...go with the Beeswax.  I have both and I can say that for every time I wear the black DB's, the Beeswax gets worn 3-4 times.  I really only wear the black pair if my top is gray or black.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

It's Spring...go with the Beeswax.  I have both and I can say that for every time I wear the black DB's, the Beeswax gets worn 3-4 times.  I really only wear the black pair if my top is gray or black.
i suppose you are right...the beeswax will look great with tan khakis or a pair of jeans.

Back
Top Bottom