Dressing better

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

something about Topman that never hits a cord with me.
ohwell.gif

I think the better fabrics & brands are spoiling me.  On top of the perks of North Jersey, record # of shopping malls per sq mile, and my keen eye on sales/coupons.
Used the Banana Republic 30% coupon yesterday on 1 item, Silk & Linen vneck $10, down from $60
brsale.jpg
brsale-2.jpg

Letting the wife decide the shoe.  Props to Jkissi, had no idea he was a NTer, one of the better GQs in a while, The Penny Pincher's Guide to Better Style was made for me.
My favorite rule was No. 9: "Online or Off, Know what you're shopping for in advance.  That way, you only spend money on what you actually need."
info on the right shoe.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Just called Banana Republic and they're giving out codes for online purchase.

I also called Piperlime and their promotion is invite only
u just called customer service number from the website?

I'm waiting on "Stay Lurkin" to hit me back through PM so I can find out how the Harrison braided penny loafer fits...

nerd.gif

Loafers normally fit a half size too big right?

I ended up getting what I needed in store, so here's my Gap/ON/Banana Republic F&F 30% off code: LZLKG8H24YJ1

Post when used!

Should I grab the Beeswax DB's for 30 percent off at BR even though I've never tried them on (and just assume a half size down). I've heard some people say that the sizing really differs for everybody and it's necessary to try them on before purchasing.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I ended up getting what I needed in store, so here's my Gap/ON/Banana Republic F&F 30% off code: LZLKG8H24YJ1

Post when used!

Thanks, just used this for Clarks DB from Banana Republic & GAP Barracuda Jacket.

I got some decent shirts and a couple of ties from the BR sale. 
smokin.gif

Discounts on top of in store discounts.

I will post pics later....

on my hit list...

BUT...i need to get a job, so i have some funds coming in instead of only going out
laugh.gif

1715729_nike_tokind1.jpg

clarks_desertbootbeeswax1.jpg

GSM93MD01KHA_pict1_101_944_11316.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Speaking of Clarks DBs, Banana Republic and Piperlime has several pairs and you can use the 30% off discount going on right now.
If you do not have a code, I read that you can just call the customer service and ask for one.
totally forgot they have desert boots on BR

i ordered a pair w/ the F&F discount plus free shipping

can't beat $66.50 out the door

I'm not a fan of the red tie to the far left.  The other 3 would get major burn in my rotation.

Just bought the beeswax Desert Boots, came out to $80 (didn't see the free shipping
tired.gif
).

Still need to hit up the Clark's Outlet store, by the time I got out of BR, it was closed.

Ty, What's the deal with those ties?  Did JC Penny have a sale?  4 quality ties for $50 is straight robbery.

Should I grab the Beeswax DB's for 30 percent off at BR even though I've never tried them on (and just assume a half size down). I've heard some people say that the sizing really differs for everybody and it's necessary to try them on before purchasing.
I stay true to size, usually they fit a little loose so I just wear thicker socks.

Nacho - Good looks on that code.  I tried using mine and it didn't let me, yours was clutch.

Visited H&M and came home with a few items.
Top two shirts were $10 each and are long sleeves. The green shirt on the bottom right was also $10 but it's a short sleeves. Dress shirt on the left was $25.
hm_110.jpg

Took advantage of the $15 off jackets as well.
Beige one fits really well, originally $50, got it for $35. Blue jacket on the right is a nice waxy cotton, very slim fit, originally $30, got it for $15.
The grey pants was $30 and matched the grey blazer I got 2 weeks ago so it is now a full suit.
hm_210.jpg

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

something about Topman that never hits a cord with me.
ohwell.gif

I think the better fabrics & brands are spoiling me.  On top of the perks of North Jersey, record # of shopping malls per sq mile, and my keen eye on sales/coupons.
Used the Banana Republic 30% coupon yesterday on 1 item, Silk & Linen vneck $10, down from $60

Letting the wife decide the shoe.  Props to Jkissi, had no idea he was a NTer, one of the better GQs in a while, The Penny Pincher's Guide to Better Style was made for me.
My favorite rule was No. 9: "Online or Off, Know what you're shopping for in advance.  That way, you only spend money on what you actually need."
Do you have a link to that article? Or is it only in the magazine?

Back
Top Bottom