Dressing better

How laid back?  Like people are going to wear shorts and flip flops or like tie option kind of thing? When is it and what time of day is it going to be held?

May 8th. I think its day time. Not sure about flip flops and shorts though..its northern illinois

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

i am looking for a red checkered button down shirt. Anyone know of a website where i can find it
nerd.gif

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Men...s/washedfavoriteshirts/PRDOVR~12445/12445.jsp

price tag is kinda high 
eyes.gif
 but thanks for the info. i will be on the look out 
nerd.gif

i am looking for a red checkered button down shirt. Anyone know of a website where i can find it
nerd.gif

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Men...s/washedfavoriteshirts/PRDOVR~12445/12445.jsp

price tag is kinda high 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
Land's End has a nice one but it doesn't come in red. Check out the orange one, might work. Price tag and fit are better than the J.Crew version IMO. http://canvas.landsend.co...CH=IDX_00017__0000002211

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm trying to make the transition from basketball shorts to regular shorts (J.Crew, RL, etc.) but I haven't been able to find a pair that has a little more length without being too baggy in the crotch area...suggestions?
Make 'em yourself. Either buy some cheap khakis that fit well in the thighs, or take some you already have, and cut them however long you want them. All my favorite shorts were made this way. I'm 6'4 and under 200 pounds so finding well-fitting shorts is next to impossible for me. 
good call 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

May 8th. I think its day time. Not sure about flip flops and shorts though..its northern illinois

i'd recommend a cotton or linen khaki suit, a purple or blue gingham shirt and some brown oxfords. you can go with or without tie, depending on the formality or how hot it is.

nerd.gif

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/shirts/washedfavoriteshirts/PRDOVR~12445/12445.jsp

price tag is kinda high 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
1. Go to the store and look around. This shirt is a carry over from last season, so it's possible that it may be on sale at a local store. Also, early last season there was a button-down version that was on sale, so your store may have that on sale, you never know.
2. Try the J. Crew outlet store if you have one near you.
3. Never, EVER buy a shirt at full price from J. Crew unless you absolutely have to have it. Everything goes on sale at some point. Their prices are too high not to.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

damn mods better deleting and sending out warnings for sell posts.

Why is that? Other people have done it and I was actually going to buy an item before.

LL Beans Bucks Suede Chukka $115 (their desert boot).
Looks pretty good with the red brick sole.

attachment.php

Rfx, I was scoping those earlier. I may have to pull the trigger, but am also trying to remain conscoius of the delicious summer footwear I need

Rarely post but ive been watchin this one from the start. Its pretty good.
RFX u need help. u have the concepts but cant pull it together. Your not that clean. chill out on the HM.
Nii comes so correct.
Nacho broadway has a few nice pieces too.
Also no hate just the truth ill post one of my fits soon.
I love this post keep it goin.

Originally Posted by steve steve nash

RFX u need help. u have the concepts but cant pull it together. Your not that clean. chill out on the HM.
Nii comes so correct.
laugh.gif

what is wrong with H&M?  i think most of his looks are good, some of it I wouldn't do, but to say he can't pull it together, i think that's incorrect.

RFX goes for the more casual look and i think he pulls it off nicely.

but seriously, what's wrong with H&M?!  it's cheap and the clothes fit GREAT on the slimmer fellows.

Seriously, random NTers are probably frequenting SoCal boutiques and department stores lookin for RFX in his staple attire..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Yo, your neck look real familiar, son!"
or "I know I've seen that Hublot, and H&M jacket before.."

The NT detectives are out to get you RFX and from what I've seen in the past they don't fail. Dudes are loonies forreal if they take this beyond these black and white walls.

Originally Posted by steve steve nash

Nii comes so correct.

thanks for the comments guys. i am not touching the rest of the comments with a 10 foot pool. 

Back
Top Bottom