Dressing better

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

But on the 30th they'll be an extra 50% off $65.

Johnston & Murphy Men's Runnell Chukka Boot

350__1_shoes_iaec1181808.jpg
in store?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

But on the 30th they'll be an extra 50% off $65.

Johnston & Murphy Men's Runnell Chukka Boot

350__1_shoes_iaec1181808.jpg
in store?

yea in store.. They are still reg. price on .com

Rfx, i know how you feel.. But luckily my dude in shoes, and the ladies in the RL section at Macys usually just scan the coupon they have behind the register. I've been to other ones Macys (or even other departments sometimes) where they guard the coupons like Ft. Knox if you didn't bring yours.

I did a few price adjustments on a lot of items i picked up in the past 2 months w/ tags still on them. Seeing how Macys have a 180 day return policy and I hardly wear my new clothes immediately, I save a lot just by going back during sales events. Yes, I know I'm the cheapest mofo ever, but it works for me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Any of you guys into headwear? Im a big fan of beanies and my collection is growing by the day. I think a nice beanie could set off an outfit if it's nice and plain. I would like to branch out into fedoras and other forms of hats. What are some sites with nice, reasonable dressy headwear? Nowadays, people dress for the seasons but I think you can wear headwear year round. Just my opinion.

Yeah sometimes the cashier offers to give me a discount, one time I actually brought a $10 off coupon and she had a $20 off and gave me that instead w/o me even asking.
Other times, they get stingy as hell. Probably when their manager is there somewhere.

I just hate that they don't accept coupons for Levis anymore so I have to wait for coupons like the one for Mens Sale where it clearly doesn't show Levis on the exclusions.

Yeah my cardigan was from H&M, went with the black tie and black pants and got a lot of compliments, I wish it came in red too though (my fav color haha)

Originally Posted by RFX45

some of you guys probably will call me crazy, but i love the fit of this suit:

this isn't the fit i'd wear to work, but for a night out or a special occasion, i love it.

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=1-2.png

For a black suit, I'd say this Dior Homme is a better choice and overall fit.
wis-jude-law-dior.jpg
yea...fits great...but i'm not about that $1500+ price tag
laugh.gif

some day though, when i have a damn job!

Man, I received that Macys Mens Sale envelope in the mail and it was empty.
I was hoping to use it on some Levis because that coupon usually doesn't exclude Levis.
The coupons now exclude Levi's.  They say it on the back.  Ironically I have about 3 coupons lined up right now for Macy's. 
laugh.gif
  I used one today, $15 off a $40 or more purchase.  Bought a 6 pack of white v neck Jockey t shirts for $25 and tax because of it.

I also bought the Nordstrom Carson.  For $100, they're a great buy IMO.  I bought the navy colorway today.  If they treat me well, I will go back for the red pair.  There's a lot of cushioning inside the sole.  I usually wear 8 or 8.5 in dress/casual shoes, but had to get a 9 in these.

http://shop.nordstrom.com...archresults#reviewAnchor

Originally Posted by wj4

I was hoping to use it on some Levis because that coupon usually doesn't exclude Levis.
The coupons now exclude Levi's.  They say it on the back.  Ironically I have about 3 coupons lined up right now for Macy's. 
laugh.gif
  I used one today, $15 off a $40 or more purchase.  Bought a 6 pack of white v neck Jockey t shirts for $25 and tax because of it.

I also bought the Nordstrom Carson.  For $100, they're a great buy IMO.  I bought the navy colorway today.  If they treat me well, I will go back for the red pair.  There's a lot of cushioning inside the sole.  I usually wear 8 or 8.5 in dress/casual shoes, but had to get a 9 in these.

the navy ones look really nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

the navy ones look really nice
pimp.gif
I'm a huge fan of the red ones. Once the weather starts getting nicer, I'm definitely picking up a pair.

last day for the bloomingdale's 20% off sale is tomorrow. the online code is "friends". in store just mention friends and family.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

Yup, they exclude Levis but the Mens Sale that was posted doesn't say Levis are excluded so it's one of those coupons you can usually talk them to giving you a discount.

Those Nordstrom Bucks are nice, I still need to check it out in the store since I have a $20 note that I need to use.
Could you post pics WJ4? I just wanted to check how it looks in real life.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

Yup, they exclude Levis but the Mens Sale that was posted doesn't say Levis are excluded so it's one of those coupons you can usually talk them to giving you a discount.

Those Nordstrom Bucks are nice, I still need to check it out in the store since I have a $20 note that I need to use.
Could you post pics WJ4? I just wanted to check how it looks in real life.
laugh.gif
  I used my $20 note as well.

With and without flash.
2ljg946.jpg

osh5yh.jpg

Originally Posted by play2much2004

how can one possibly get this $20 note?
You need to have a Nordstrom card and spend $X amount of money before getting it.  I believe it's $1,000 or so I forget.

A bit laid abck today and it's pretty damn windy outside.
yo i need to know where you are getting these shirts, how much, and what should i buy as basics to dress like this....
all i have are BDG tee shirts, levis, and a pair of top siders....(what i wear on a regular day basis, excluding RL polos, SBs, and jordans)

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this stuff is all too complicated for me I'll just continue shopping at GAP

You are over thinking. A lot of the stuff can purchased at the GAP.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ty, RFX, and nii scaring this guy away

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this stuff is all too complicated for me I'll just continue shopping at GAP

You are over thinking. A lot of the stuff can purchased at the GAP.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ty, RFX, and nii scaring this guy away
Seriously Gap has almost all of the components posted in this thread...anything from jeans to chinos to blazers.  The only things the store doesn't carry are more formal stuff like suits and ties and such.

It's just hard for some guys to 'get it' (not talking to anyone specifically) because they go for the t shirt, hoody, and jeans look. 

BBQ for a friend moving to Saudi Arabia to make that Arab money...

SMH at dude peeping thru the glass doors ... lol

The F is Eastbay still sending me catalogs for ... Aint bought %@+ from them in almost 5 years and they still send me a mag monthly

Back
Top Bottom