Dressing better

Originally Posted by HHaZian911

ok... u guys gotta be kidding me. i step away from NT for a couple months and i come back to this.

Go back to jail then.

RF, here ya go.
STND-SDL-NIC.jpg

dblstnd_nat.jpg

I was able to pick up a Barbour Sapper jacket in Olive the other day. Not really had a chance to try it out in any wet weather yet but I love the fit and look so far. If anyone wants I'll try to take some pics when I get some batteries for the digi cam,

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Saw these on Jcrew.com

Fell in love.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That price tag though.
embarassed.gif

erez

$275.

Quoddy (I think)? I own a pair of their ring boots-- construction and materials used are pretty damn good. Spending that kind of money on winter boots is one thing, but I don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on a pair of chukkas-- too many similar variations at lower price ranges. Of course if I had the money I wouldn't think twice. 
pimp.gif
 none the less. 

Also, I'm in search for a pair of brogue boots or wingtip boots-- I've checked out Paul Smith Corsos as well as Grensons and Trickers. I know I'm pushing my luck, but are there any brands that might run me under $250? If not-- might just have to shell out $350+ for a pair. RFX-- I know you own the PS Corsos, how much was retail on those. I've seen them for sale on a few UK sites and have almost purchased them, but they seem to be priced well over retail (though I could be wrong). 

Could someone point me in the direction to a cheaper alternative to these???

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i'm on the look out for some khaki pants..any recommendations?
nerd.gif

Check out Gap online. They are having a good sale. Use this code for additional 25% off sale items : GAPSALE25 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Yesterday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]    [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Driving Cap (Target)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Gucci Aviator[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]J.Crew Gingham[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Express pants [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]JP Converse[/color]

Some really nice pieces here. Definitely expensive but staples that will be worn for decades. A lot of black for you haters
glasses.gif
. From hypebeast.com

Celebrating its 40th anniversary, British retailer Browns has enlisted a star studded cast of high-fashion designers to create a special tribute collection. Each label has re-interpreted their most iconic pieces to create limited edition runs. Among the participants on the men’s side are Dior Homme, Burberry Prosum, Marni, Chrome Hearts, Globetrotter, Alexander McQueen, Moncler, Raf Simons and Rick Owens.

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-1.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-2.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-3.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-4.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-5.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-6.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-7.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-8.jpg

browns-40th-anniversary-future-collectibles-9.jpg

IMO, I think you cuffed your pants too high, that and they aren't tapered enough. They should lay just above your ankle.

said it once and i'll say it again.
if i could get away with wearing all black all the time without sweating bullets I would
that McQueen suit looks exceptional and the Moncler jacket is something I'm on the look for now
Raf Simmons is weird looking but the Rick Owens leather and that scarf is pretty cool, would never wear them though

My man loking like Afro Samurai
laugh.gif
, but I dig all the looks. Next up on my list is a pair of Dior jeans.

*saved pics*

I want a Rick Owens or Julius leather jacket so bad.
Sucks that they don't come out with brown much.

Just to give an update. I wanted to say thank you to those you gave me advice about a month or two ago regarding dressing up for interviews. The information you all posted regarding the type of suit to purchase was helpful. I passed the first round of interviews and now I'm being flown out to Texas for the second round during the hiring event. I was told to dress business casual for both the event and second stage of interviews. If you guys can help me again in this matter, I'll appreciate it. I just purchased a bunch of slacks and khakis, but I might need to tailor them since they have a cuff on the leg. Are oxford-type shirts generally looked as casual also? Some advice or recommendations will be helpful. Thanks again.

Today:
tumblr_l0slsyDRwq1qboamso1_400.jpg
IMG_7268.jpg

not! i think the tux is fly tho
many good fits lately

niidawg needs a blog

Nordstrom Rack in North Jersey was whipped out of any decent Fossils.
tired.gif

only highlights were some shorts;
CIMG0269.jpg
CIMG0271.jpg

CIMG0282.jpg
CIMG0288.jpg

jake-gyllenhaal04.jpg

Shoes=Converse?
That;s basically how I dress. I want those shoes though.

Also, I agree with all the unnecessary tie comments. And, don't you guys feel feminine with the pant roll-ups?

/hate.

Back
Top Bottom