Dressing better

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

revolve is having a nice sale.

pimp.gif
 Thanks just got a few things. 

Can anyone recommend me nice shorts for the summer? Something < $50 would be nice.

Also any deals going on right now?

^You can try macys. There were a lot of things on sale today and they have a larger sale where if you spend over 100 bucks you get 25 % off. My brother and i made out like bandits there.

i am in the market for a new suit. I am planning on dropping decent $ for it because It is for a special occasion. My budget is around $1000 give or take a couple hundred..
i am looking for the slim cut, slim lapel, fitting jacket slim pants etc..
anybody have any suggestions as to where would be a good place to start looking, and what to expect when having the suit altered in terms of cost?
Also..How snug should the shoulders fit, like how do u know when it is too tight/loose?
my friend recommended Hugo Boss, or Paul Smith.
I'm looking more towards a grey/silver color or a navy.
im a small dude.. around 5'8 140 lbs athletic build..so my size is a 36 or a 38, i wanna go for the Kobe Gq look , lol his suits were tailored to perfection..how do i achieve that look?
any help would be greatly appreciated..

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Can anyone recommend me nice shorts for the summer? Something < $50 would be nice.

Also any deals going on right now?

jcrew has an awesome collection of summer shorts.
pimp.gif

^^^jcrew got a sale going on in-store for shorts for $39.95. regular price was $59.95...bought me 2 pairs and used my student discount FTW.

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

i am in the market for a new suit. I am planning on dropping decent $ for it because It is for a special occasion. My budget is around $1000 give or take a couple hundred..
i am looking for the slim cut, slim lapel, fitting jacket slim pants etc..
anybody have any suggestions as to where would be a good place to start looking, and what to expect when having the suit altered in terms of cost?
Also..How snug should the shoulders fit, like how do u know when it is too tight/loose?
my friend recommended Hugo Boss, or Paul Smith.
I'm looking more towards a grey/silver color or a navy.
im a small dude.. around 5'8 140 lbs athletic build..so my size is a 36 or a 38, i wanna go for the Kobe Gq look , lol his suits were tailored to perfection..how do i achieve that look?
any help would be greatly appreciated..

i think slim cut, slim pants is fine ... but please dont drop a grand on slim lapels. they will be out of fashion before you say jack in the box.

for that kind of money i'd suggest going to neiman or saks and looking at Canali, Zegna or Isaia. Ask the SAs for natural/soft shoulders, high armholes and suits withwaist suppression.

in terms of tailoring, as long as you get a good fitting suit (ie shoulder and chest fit) you wont spend too much ... 30 - 40 on waist suppression, 20-30 on sleeve shortening, 15-20 to hem pants. 

good luck.   

The bags are complete! Only 25 bags will be available in 2 colorways -- Natural Canvas with Brown Suede and Navy Canvas with Natural Leather. Both bags are 18"x6"x6" and feature high quality hardware, sturdy handles, shoulders straps and reinforced bottoms -- constructed to withstand the weekend and travel needs of the season. I'll probably have them up after this Japan trip.
29212_398814751225_513286225_4687684_8046790_n.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The bags are complete! Only 25 bags will be available in 2 colorways -- Natural Canvas with Brown Suede and Navy Canvas with Natural Leather. Both bags are 18"x6"x6" and feature high quality hardware, sturdy handles, shoulders straps and reinforced bottoms -- constructed to withstand the weekend and travel needs of the season. I'll probably have them up after this Japan trip.
29212_398814751225_513286225_4687684_8046790_n.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Japan looks crazy fun, btw.

I have an interview with Macy's coming up soon and I don't have any dress up shoes. For the time being, what would you guys suggest?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a slim fit/fitted suit but I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. How are Express' suits, anybody have any experience with them? And what would you say is better H&M, Express, or J-Crew?

Originally Posted by awon23

Hey guys, I'm looking for a slim fit/fitted suit but I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. How are Express' suits, anybody have any experience with them? And what would you say is better H&M, Express, or J-Crew?
out of those three, i prefer express

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

I have an interview with Macy's coming up soon and I don't have any dress up shoes. For the time being, what would you guys suggest?
go to your nearest burlington coat factory...they have hidden gems in there!!
pimp.gif

Saw these brick red sole Desert boots at SHIPS earlier today.
tumblr_l3p61icYb61qaf7o7.jpg

Saw these at the Clarks store in Shibuya.
tumblr_l3p5oumMn61qaf7o7.jpg

The bags will be $150 for the NT homies and $175 on the site.
tumblr_l34ulrbtPB1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_l34umlMDQV1qaf7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by awon23

J. Crew.

Not sure this qualifies as dressing better, but I need new wife beaters for my upcoming vacation. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom