Dressing better

Best thing about thatfit is the jacket, and it still looks like dude can't lift his arms without ripping something

Poop green pants
smh.gif
Tube top looking shirt
smh.gif

Leather futuristic Old Testament lookin' sandals
smh.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif

All those jackets are ugly.  I'd like them if I was a biker or the terminator.  
The simplest leather jackets look the best.

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by RFX45

Waited 7 long months for these, black Alden Indy.
an1v2w.jpg

Quick fit pic.
e9t5s7.jpg
Those look nice. Why the long wait?
Sold out quick and demand was high. It happens with most Aldens, they usually have small productions so it sells out quick. 

thank you all, not showing off, it's been a while since I dress better, showing some love to the post
Brooks Brothers Extra Slim shirt - great quality, got 2 for $100, after work disregard the wrinkles
1stdayof1stdata%20%282%20of%204%29.jpg

What you guys think of these pants, I think they are linen?  I like the tie strings at the bottom.  You think they would go with vans/chucks/redwings(tucked in) or some red blazers?
zlvwar.jpg

28h2xox.jpg

I've been looking for a cheap pair of low-tops, so i picked up these Jack Purcell's for $24.99 at Marshalls.

anybody have experience with Keds? They make some nice casual sneaks, seem a little more classy than straight vans...wondering about quality and comfort...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

anybody have experience with Keds? They make some nice casual sneaks, seem a little more classy than straight vans...wondering about quality and comfort...

Put it like this, if I could Idd wear my keds every day.
Great casual kicks for the summer.

OK .. so Esco really is 17/18?!
I remember him saying that and never believing him.
laugh.gif

And he's stylin' on me.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

OK .. so Esco really is 17/18?!
I remember him saying that and never believing him.
laugh.gif

And he's stylin' on me.

He could show me a newspaper article from the delivery room on the day he was born and I still wouldnt believe hes 17/18.
Homie is at least 34 yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom