Dressing better

Might be a little much for some in here but a great site to check out would be luxurysoles.com I heard the guy is a Nt'er and the site is dope check it out

Originally Posted by Dena Up

Can someone give me some info regarding suits at Jos. a bank please?
Thanks in advance.

- poor construction 
 - poor fit
 - stay away.

Originally Posted by cortes21

u can never go wrong with a pair of sperry's..

busted some last night at a lounge, yes i was pretty dapper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Dena Up

Can someone give me some info regarding suits at Jos. a bank please?
Thanks in advance.

- poor construction 
 - poor fit
 - stay away.

Thank you for the input sir, it's appreciated.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I too am on the hunt for some nice slim fit khakis.
nice slim fit khakis are so hard to find.
http://us.dockers.com/pro...80&parentPage=family

It is actually becoming more and more attainable now. There Levis 511's chinos/trousers that is available in most Urban Outfitters, Macys and JC Penney. Then theres those Dockers Waders, some people say these are available at Macys, I have yet to see and try them on. Brooks Brothers has the Milano and 5-pocket chinos. J Crew has the Urban Slim fit chinos. RL Rugbys vintage chinos are pretty slim. Found some slim Alternative Apparel chinos at Macys too.  Even Dickies has their slim fits of their stiff cholo chinos now as well. Not to mention the brands at Urban Outfitters and maybe GAP realesing some slimmer ones too, I found a cord from there that fit me real well after sizing down 2. 
I named 7 brands right there and many available at your local mall and that is just from the top of my head. 

real life...

rfx hit it on the money...
if not what i do is cop the D1 dockers and get them tapered and slimmed down ... they look so cash

I'm headed to a friend's wedding, I was wondering if a tweed 2-piece suit would be proper, yay or nay?

looks like this
look+32.jpg
 not my pic

Simpler. But now that I see the pic, it seems the colors are too coordinated? It was unintentional. Better than previous?
2j1085w.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I too am on the hunt for some nice slim fit khakis.
nice slim fit khakis are so hard to find.
http://us.dockers.com/pro...80&parentPage=family

It is actually becoming more and more attainable now. There Levis 511's chinos/trousers that is available in most Urban Outfitters, Macys and JC Penney. Then theres those Dockers Waders, some people say these are available at Macys, I have yet to see and try them on. Brooks Brothers has the Milano and 5-pocket chinos. J Crew has the Urban Slim fit chinos. RL Rugbys vintage chinos are pretty slim. Found some slim Alternative Apparel chinos at Macys too.  Even Dickies has their slim fits of their stiff cholo chinos now as well. Not to mention the brands at Urban Outfitters and maybe GAP realesing some slimmer ones too, I found a cord from there that fit me real well after sizing down 2. 
I named 7 brands right there and many available at your local mall and that is just from the top of my head. 

dude i was at the mall hunting for slim khakis, could not find any, browsed every freakin store

finally at pac sun i found some really nice Volcom slim khakis. i love them, although i would have never thought i would find them at pac sun lol

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Staying Warm!

30x8wvr.jpg

all the fits look dope (hard to tell from camera angle), but you straight killed this one in particular Ty. the camel color is soo scrumptious ... lol.  

Gant rugger sale on Gilt today...ppl went ham

they have a lot of the stuff from the Gant rugger sale that was all full price at about 50% off

basically everything in my size sold out or reserved 1 minute in
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom