Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also, for a $600 leather I'd add another $150 and get a ToJ. Not mine but damn I wish it was.
chocolatebrowndrsmall.jpg
been a long time lurker. Where in the world can you buy TOJ wear?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hey guys, walked into TH and they had their spring selection out, wanted to hare this leather with you guys, the picture doest do much justice but this %#$% is hot!...only thing is the price tag is 600$...really considering..

Definitely need better pics, jacket looks bad in that pic.
And at first glance, I thought you were Joakim Noah. 

laugh.gif
 No offense.

Ohhh heeeelllll no!
roll.gif
I've been violated..lol and the jacket is dope, definitely bringing my DSLR to the tommy store next time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bundfnd

Also, for a $600 leather I'd add another $150 and get a ToJ. Not mine but damn I wish it was.
chocolatebrowndrsmall.jpg
been a long time lurker. Where in the world can you buy TOJ wear?
For those not yet familiar, we work with you to ensure a satisfactory fit and can customize measurements, and sometimes material choices.

The ordering process is simple; email templeofjawnz@gmail.com with the item you're interested in commissioning, and we will send you a swift reply and talk about sizing and material options with you.

Because we make each piece one by one with unique sizing and features, and relative to the order in which they were commissioned, our lead time can be from 3 to around 5 weeks, depending on the item and manufacturing process.

Follow this forum if you are interested in TOJ.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217855

The founders are always answering questions here and you can stay up to date on the styles and colors they are offering since they cycle through different styles quite often. The winter varsities for example just got pulled for more spring appropriate pieces that should be showing up soon.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Sneakers in the winter? on the east coast?
Did you guys actually look at the pictures, he's not wearing winter books.

That look was way too casual to pull those dress shoes off.

yeah i felt the shoes threw the fit off too, don't look that bad though..lol

my latest pick-up, walked out the store with them on, this winter called for these, i usually go the winter without a single boot purchase, not happening this year.

5408877745_efe2295ce0_b.jpg

The first day any touch of snow hits, I put wearing sneakers to rest until April/May.

Crazy talk. The second there's any snow on the ground, I throw on my AJ1's.

i'll wear boots if the ground is slick with ice or if the ground has more than a couple of inches of snow.  damn ny snowstorms every few days.  if the snow isn't too bad i'll wear sneakers, easier to walk around in than clunky timbs.  been wearing my p-rod 2's a lot since sb shoes are durable as hell.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Did you guys actually look at the pictures, he's not wearing winter books.
I was speaking in general terms.
Originally Posted by Vancity74

Crazy talk. The second there's any snow on the ground, I throw on my AJ1's.
So far Vancouver's been warm, or so my friend says after rubbing it in yesterday that he can wear AJ4's outside.
laugh.gif

Hey guys, walked into TH and they had their spring selection out, wanted to hare this leather with you guys, the picture doest do much justice but this %#$% is hot!...only thing is the price tag is 600$...really considering..

Definitely need better pics, jacket looks bad in that pic.
And at first glance, I thought you were Joakim Noah. 

laugh.gif
 No offense.

Ohhh heeeelllll no!
roll.gif

I've been violated..lol and the jacket is dope, definitely bringing my DSLR to the tommy store next time
nerd.gif

Man Steeezyy, you are the same height as that rack behind you.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im starting a job, and its business dress. I only have 2 suits, and i cant afford to get suits for everyday wear. so im lookin to go with what i call the "Kevin Garnett" look...basically, a sweater over the dress shirt and tie. what and where should i get these sweaters. i seen some nice ones, but $100 each cashmere sweaters is Od right now. any help guys?

nerd.gif

What's up tdot, the brand is Volare.  My grandfather gave it to me.  I have another one fairly similar.

im starting a job, and its business dress. I only have 2 suits, and i cant afford to get suits for everyday wear. so im lookin to go with what i call the "Kevin Garnett" look...basically, a sweater over the dress shirt and tie. what and where should i get these sweaters. i seen some nice ones, but $100 each cashmere sweaters is Od right now. any help guys?

nerd.gif
Son just cop some old navy sweaters and be good.

yeah i felt the shoes threw the fit off too, don't look that bad though..lol

my latest pick-up, walked out the store with them on, this winter called for these, i usually go the winter without a single boot purchase, not happening this year.

5408877745_efe2295ce0_b.jpg

Dope boots. How do they run? and do you have any other shots with em on? Looking for some alternatives to the LL Bean ducks since they're back ordered 'til april.

Back
Top Bottom