Drive by shooting, Please help

Wut iz going on in hurr?

Idk if you lying op but regardless I'm only gonna donate my condolences.

Hell isn't real.

He'd just be an incredibly awful person.  That's it.  

I'm talking from a psychological "how can you sleep at night" perspective

Something like this will eat at you

Again, hoping for the best and for definitive proof so I can donate :smile:

Will gladly spend that money on some empanadas if it ain't true

Last edited:
Op must have wised up and is at KTLA studios right now pre recording this breaking news on LA news right now since he is ghost at the moment.

Last edited:

Hell isn't real.

He'd just be an incredibly awful person.  That's it.  
I'm talking from a psychological "how can you sleep at night" perspective

Something like this will eat at you

Again, hoping for the best and for definitive proof so I can donate
smile.gif
I think you're underestimating humans.  

If someone was grimey enough to concoct this story and execute a plan in an effort to profit off a lie, do you really think they wouldn't be able to sleep at night? 
laugh.gif

Anyone that could even go there mentally isn't someone losing sleep because they feel bad.  There are just some really ****** people out there.  

This thread is like that episode of Curb your Enthusiasm where Larry David took home his friend's chinese food by accident.

I grew up in the area. On the four street corners are a tire shop, arco gas station, mechanic shop and laundromat.

I would assume you are alleging this took place at the laundromat?

So where exactly did this take place? Let's be honest, during daylight hours there is no way this could have happened with no outside bystanders.

Anyone confirm or deny the story?
Waiting for Fousey Tube to conduct a social experiment on OP where Pousey waits outside Ice_T house and says, "here, bro bro, here is $5000 cash and diapers for your baby mama.  Now lets go to hospital and film the victim for my channel for views and more subscribers."  If OP dips on Fousey then we know this thread is a lie. Fousey will then leave his camera lying around and frame OP for stealing it.  Then OP will start a gofund me thread for his lawyer fees.  Al Audi will be angry...again.  But we wont know if its legit or if OP is in cahoots with Pousey and this is all just social experiment inception and this thread is fusey's experiment.    
nthat.gif

1st thing 1st the media would get involved regardless because the police would pass off the story to them without you/or her families permission.

2nd You drove her to the hospital in a bloody vehicle which would be considered evidence. So can you show us an police inventory with your car listed on it with the same day this incident occurred

3rd How did you manage to do all that driving with 1 hand in LA traffic without crashing ?

I stay on Imperial, 5/10 minutes from this area. We doing a summit or nah?

Back
Top Bottom