Driver in Calfornia tweets about "drifting corners" before crashing; killing 5

Moments After These Tweets, @Ink2flashyy And Four Others Were Killed In A Car Wreck

http://www.brianphickey.com/twitter...ore-crashing-killing-himself-and-four-others/

ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) — Five people were killed in a car accident in Ontario after the driver blew through a red light early Sunday morning.

According to Ontario police, a 2005 Nissan Sentra was traveling southbound on Haven Avenue, when it ran a red light. The car lost control and hit a wall along the west side of Haven Avenue, coming to rest in the rear yard of a house.

Four people inside the Nissan were pronounced dead at the scene. Another occupant was transported to an area hospital but was later pronounced dead.

I Feel sorry for those who made the idiotic decision to ride with this fool. RIP, to those 4. Driver, obviously didn't have any regard for his life or anyone else...he doesn't deserve a RIP.

:smh:

this is the **** that scares the hell out of me with 2 teenage daughters. hopefully they never encounter morons like this . gotta be smarter man ....

The driver deserves no words.

The passengers too, if didn't stop the guy from drinking at the wheel

All of them were in their 20s they should had known better but, I have no sympathy for them for having no sense and none for the driver since he did not care about safety but did care about trying to look cool.

:smh:

this is the **** that scares the hell out of me with 2 teenage daughters. hopefully they never encounter morons like this . gotta be smarter man ....
as long as morons like this exist, your daughters will encounter them

Back
Top Bottom