Driver in Calfornia tweets about "drifting corners" before crashing; killing 5

"YOLO"....today's moronic spin on Carpe Diem.
mean.gif

But Instead of adding enrichment to your life, go out and be a reckless buffoon.

All of them were in their 20s they should had known better but, I have no sympathy for them for having no sense and none for the driver since he did not care about safety but did care about trying to look cool.

This.

When keeping it real goes wrong. :lol: :smh:

Kind of glad it was only them and not other innocent people. |I

and :x :stoneface: :smh: @ 120 MPH, Didn't even know a Sentra could push that. :lol:

I heard about this at work, didn't think it was gonna be something stupid as drifting in a sentra at 120mph. :smh:

If you would actually watch the story the guy that tweeted wasn't even the driver of the car.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE MISSING THIS. THE PERSON'S TWEETS THAT WE ARE CRITICIZING WASN'T THE DRIVER.
Okay, after re-reading it, it does clarify the name of who was tweeting and who was the driver, however one of the linked CBS article states:
"The driver was 21-year-old Jonathan Watson. Barre confirms Watson had been drinking before the crash."

Barre was the cousin of one of the other passengers and witnessed the crash, came from the same party.

Back
Top Bottom