Driving through Tenaha, TX doesn't pay for some (Cops will steal your %%*# if you're black)

I just graduated from a school about 20 minutes from this town... I got a ticket there once, but they didnt take anything...

But yea, East Texas is a scary place when it comes to racists...

on us-1 in florida the speed limit is 45..
im doing atleast 75 from kendall to homestead and back, and thats a regular two lane on each side street..

p.s. yo moonmaster3; no offense, shes cute, but who is that as your avy?
shes looking just like the girl in cwright78 avy

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

hate is strong out there period. i consider east texas arkansas. straight gully.

whites hate blacks, mexicans.
blacks hate whites, mexicans.
mexicans hate whites, blacks, and other mexicans.

its gettin better though. east texas and south texas/plains... its tuff out there. those are some of the "late developing" spots in the state. like,they didnt get with the industrial revolution and %$+@. folks still catching up. but... its been said before, there are spots like that in every state.

also, those charts state that there are less than 6k KKK members now.... even if 100% of them were based in texas, you know how small of a percentage that is?and you cant tell me that black separatists (mainly in CA and north east) are any less uneducated/ignorant or racist ...

Thats just turrible.
barkley-2001-04-23-index.jpg

Of course they are ignorant. I saw one of those dudes on TV one time talking about how we should go back to segregation. Did you think I would defend or agreewith black Nationalists more because I'm black myself?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Of course they are ignorant. I saw one of those dudes on TV one time talking about how we should go back to segregation. Did you think I would defend or agree with black Nationalists more because I'm black myself?

no. i didnt know/care what race you are.

you posted those maps to support your point of "texas being the dumbest and most ignorant, georgia is right behind them..." or whatever nonsense.forgive me for not caring to copy/paste the actual quote....

my point is, those charts do nothing but show that there are just as many dumb people in tx... as everywhere else. and in some cases, the hate is morecentralized and focused elsewhere (separatists in PA/NJ) ...

Man,I want to move to Texas bad,the women are great,the food, the housing market, but stuff like this make me appreciate Washington State more,well the Seattlearea.

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

I just graduated from a school about 20 minutes from this town... I got a ticket there once, but they didnt take anything...

Are you black?

I'd start a high speed chase with one police car in the city...

Between 2006-2008 in 200 times this practice has been in effect 147 of those cases no charges were filled. in all but one of the 147 cases the accused was African american.In one case the police threatened that if they didnt hand over 6000 dollars they would seize their children. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/chi-texas-profiling_wittmar10,0,5349218.story

The town has used its proceeds to build a new police station, and buy a second police car. http://libertymaven.com/2009/02/18/highway-robbery/4406/

Im from Texas, Houston btw and East Texas is no joke.... Actually, u gotta watch yourself where ever u go.... East, West, North, and South Texas... If any copwants to make an example out of you, they will!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Fam, outside of the college and Military cities, Texas is likely the most backwards thinking state in the nation, with Georgia not far behind. Everything from Hate groups actually getting tax-exempt not for profit status, to the many examples of racial justice, to their citizens and their reaction to anybody who doesn't look and talk like them, state is a cesspool, bottom in the nation in damn near everything; the fattest, the dumbest, you could go on for days
Truer words have never been spoken on this subject. If you are not in a college or military town and don't look like the "usual,"you better watch your back.

sounds like the mafia. Are there no checks and balances? A state board overlooking all these small towns? or do they all just do whatever they want?

Originally Posted by G2345

Houston
pimp.gif

all this hate towards all of Texas
for one little town
smh.gif
thats what im sayin. This is just another band-wagon thread where someone makes a negative statement and everybody just goes along.

Im not finna sit here and say an ENTIRE STATE is garbage, etc. just for something going down in one area. This is why i hate NT sometimes
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom