Dru Hill Appreciation Post vol. 90's R&B FTW

Joined Jan 2, 2007
[h2]Discography[/h2]
http://
[h3][edit] Albums[/h3]
[h4][edit] Studio albums[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Record Label[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S.[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]Dru Hill[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Platinum[/td] [td]Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]Enter the Dru[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]2× Platinum[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]Dru World Order[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Def Soul[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]InDRUpendence Day[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Dragon Music Group[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the album failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h4][edit] Compilation albums[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][/th] [th=""]Record Label[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S.[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]Hits[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Def Soul Classics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection:
The Best of Dru Hill
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Def Soul/Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the album failed to chart or was not released[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h3][edit] Singles[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Single[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Hot 100[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1996[/td] [td]"Tell Me"[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Dru Hill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1997[/td] [td]"In My Bed"[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Platinum[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Never Make a Promise"[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"5 Steps" [sup]1[/sup][/td] [td]-[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"We're Not Making Love No More"[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Soul Food (soundtrack)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998[/td] [td]"How Deep Is Your Love" (feat. Redman)[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Def Jam's Rush Hour (soundtrack) /
Enter the Dru[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"These Are the Times"[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Enter the Dru[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]"The Love We Had (Stays on My Mind)"[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"You Are Everything"[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"Beauty"[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]"I Should Be..."[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Dru World Order[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]"I Love You"[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]One day maybe ...[/td] [td]"If you fall"[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]InDRUpendence Day[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the single failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified[/td] [/tr][/table]
  • [sup]1[/sup] "5 Steps" did not chart on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop charts (Billboard rules at the time prevented album cuts from charting). Chart peak listed here represents Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay charts data.
[h3][edit] As featured performer[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Single[/th] [th=""]Chart Positions[sup][11][/sup][sup][12][/sup][/th] [th=""]RIAA
Certifications[sup][13][/sup][/th] [th=""]Album[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Hot 100[/th] [th=""]U.S. R&B[/th] [th=""]U.S. Rap[/th] [th=""]UK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1997[/td] [td]"Big Bad Mamma" (Foxy Brown feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Def Jam's How to Be a Player (soundtrack)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"The Beautiful Ones" (Mariah Carey feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Butterfly[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999[/td] [td]"Wild Wild West" (Will Smith feat. Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Gold[/td] [td]Wild Wild West (soundtrack) / Willennium[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]"Big Mama (Unconditional Love)" (LL Cool J feat. Dru Hill)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]"-" denotes the single failed to chart, was not released, or was not certified

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Joined Dec 16, 2003
the days of the groups has passed us by

90's gave us

Jodeci, 112, Jagged Edge, Dru Hill, Boyz II Men

Joined Nov 11, 2002
You are everything FT Ja Rule
, even tho i still cant figure out what Sisqo is saying
.. And How Deep is your Love remix with Redman is piff

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by Smedroc

i know im not the only n' who wanted silver hair back then

yeah you were...just you and Sisqo...

i don't think any other time will be able to top the 90s for RnB...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now