drunk drivers can take your whip away

eek.gif
what kind of car was the drunk driver driving a tank

hope your okay, smh at drunk drivers, its not worth it to put peoples lives in danger like that

btw thats the new accord coupe? looks so nice in black

ya i came out fine just some seat belt burns or whatever but the other guy were driving some beat up ford ranger. it was more the speed they hit me at. and thefunny part is..is that dude tried to hit and run because 1. he was illegal 2. he didnt have a license or insurance and 3. he was drunk. so luckily at 2amtheres nothing to do where i live but eat so there were a bunch of kids my age who were around. a bunch of white dudes chased down the drivers and beat themup. it was a trip because while this was all happening i was still trying to kick my door open because it was jammed.

ya i came out fine just some seat belt burns or whatever but the other guy were driving some beat up ford ranger. it was more the speed they hit me at. and thefunny part is..is that dude tried to hit and run because 1. he was illegal 2. he didnt have a license or insurance and 3. he was drunk. so luckily at 2amtheres nothing to do where i live but eat so there were a bunch of kids my age who were around. a bunch of white dudes chased down the drivers and beat themup. it was a trip because while this was all happening i was still trying to kick my door open because it was jammed.

smh.gif
@ drunk driving. Definitely glad you came out alright though, good luck withthe car and everything.

ya 08 accord coupe just was about to mod it out. i couldnt get it in black because when i got it when it first came out and the wait was 5 months for blackwhen i had to get another one. so i took a semi-L and got red not my favorite but i was in need of a new car.

my insurance paid the rest of my car off and i had to come out of my own pockets.

sucks to have that happen..a few months ago there was an accident that occured to the right lane of me at 4 am near LA. ive never seen a car get rear ended sobadly and catch fire within a matter of seconds. 15 minutes later the whole freeway was shut down cause to turned out horribly. i have no respect for driverswho have zero regard towards the endagering of others whether it be driving drunk or feeling like they have the need to validate something by driving insanelyfast. anyways hopefully everything works out for you though

wow tahts good that you came out okay. And that they haunt down the Drunk driver. Good luck to the new car. and SMH at drunk drivers
frown.gif
...WELCOME TO NIKETALK!
smile.gif

eek.gif
what kind of car was the drunk driver driving a tank
I've seen worse.

One time I was driving home after a party, and after dropping off all of my friends, and I saw a taxi that got t-boned. I highly doubt the taxi driver madeit, the taxi was split in half. OP should be thankful that he got hit in the front end.

Originally Posted by gberdin

ya i came out fine just some seat belt burns or whatever but the other guy were driving some beat up ford ranger. it was more the speed they hit me at. and the funny part is..is that dude tried to hit and run because 1. he was illegal 2. he didnt have a license or insurance and 3. he was drunk. so luckily at 2am theres nothing to do where i live but eat so there were a bunch of kids my age who were around. a bunch of white dudes chased down the drivers and beat them up. it was a trip because while this was all happening i was still trying to kick my door open because it was jammed.
They beat them up? That's awesome!

If you were t-boned, then wouldn't the side of your car be messed up? So if you meant that you t-boned him because he ran the red, the wouldn't thedamage be skewed towards the direction in which the drunk driver came from? It looks like it was a straight head-on collision.

Back
Top Bottom