drunk drivers can take your whip away

Maaaan, the good this is you're ok.
smh.gif
at drunk drivers.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If you were t-boned, then wouldn't the side of your car be messed up? So if you meant that you t-boned him because he ran the red, the wouldn't the damage be skewed towards the direction in which the drunk driver came from? It looks like it was a straight head-on collision.
i was thinking the same

hahah hardees never heard of that. Anyways well the whole t-boned thing is that i was going straight he was making a left turn he nailed my right/front sideand somehow hit me again i would tell you exactly how it was but i dont remember i saw my whole teenage life flash by haha

gberdin wrote:
hahah hardees never heard of that. Anyways well the whole t-boned thing is that i was going straight he was making a left turn he nailed my right/front side and somehow hit me again i would tell you exactly how it was but i don't remember i saw my whole teenage life flash by
So... did you actually loose any money? Higher premiums, etc????

How drunk do you need to be to crash into someone at high speeds. I mean I've been behind the wheel after a few...sometimes alot, but def regret it. i wasconfident enough that as long as i focus on my surrounding and street lights and just slow down by 5-10 km/h i'd be fine. which i was. you need to beblindly intoxicated and overall STUPID to +!%@ up driving like that.
im no justifying drunk driving, im just saying if you are THAT drunk you shouldn't go anywhere regardless.
I'd never do it again anyways....as confident i am with it, i couldn't imagine living life knowing you took a life. can't risk that

goood +@@% u came out good Op

how much did u end up shellin out ur pocket after insurance?

it was hard to sue the guy because he didnt have insurance . in a way my lawyers managed to sue my insurance if you can call it that idk it was confusing. allin all i got my money back from the down payment my tint for my new whip and enough for some new rims and what not. and yes i am lucky i came out alright. bythe way i just got a ticket for going down to LA today on the 405 which was funny because it was for an "unsafe" lane change. very shady cops givetickets for anything. and its probably doesnt help that my car is bright RED

it was hard to sue the guy because he didnt have insurance . in a way my lawyers managed to sue my insurance if you can call it that idk it was confusing. allin all i got my money back from the down payment my tint for my new whip and enough for some new rims and what not. and yes i am lucky i came out alright. bythe way i just got a ticket for going down to LA today on the 405 which was funny because it was for an "unsafe" lane change. very shady cops givetickets for anything. and its probably doesnt help that my car is bright RED

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I hope you sued to recoup your out of pocket costs.
Sue for what? The guy can't pay him what he doesnt have. I hope you copped the ex version now cloth seats are a noo noo.

when i read the title, i was expecting some story about a drunk stealing your car. stupid me. haha
sucks about the whip tho. v6 or i4?

Originally Posted by gberdin

my insurance paid the rest of my car off and i had to come out of my own pockets.
damn thats a sucky L

Back
Top Bottom