Drunk texting....

It's a pretty good way to find out if a chick actually digs you..if she does she'll probably entertain your moronic texts..if she doesn'tshe'll prob just ignore you. And like dude said earlier, chicks do it too - so you gotta take the good with the bad. With that said, I've deleted a few#s recently just for the fact that I have no self-control when it comes to being drunk + dime's in my phone. Also appreciated is drunk text convos withother drunk girls who are into you (but you could really care less about them) and getting them to say some WILD %%%, lol. That iPhone app looks DOPE. I needto jump on an iPhone.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Forget this thread. Now that I reread what I texted to this female, it aint bad at all!!
happy.gif
what did you text her?
I just told her I wanted to knock it down. That is true, but she probably thinks I'm only after onething now. I actually like her.
embarassed.gif

i hate talkin on the phone whenever im drunk or texting cuz the next morning i dunno wht happen.

i hate talkin on the phone whenever im drunk or texting cuz the next morning i dunno wht happen.

^All my drunk texts basically resemble that... Normally it goes over well until the next day when the girl is like "did you really mean that lastnight?" and sober I am about 10 shots away from even entertaining the idea. Not to mention on MULTIPLE occasions I've sent innappropriate texts towhat I thought was a female in my phone, sat and waited for the response, and insted got a text from one of my homeboys like "uh, you want me to come overand do what to you?!?" FTL.

But on the other side of the coin. That 1:45 AM text from a drunk girl asking what you are doing when she knows damn well the bar is closing in 15 minutes andthere is only one thing to do... APPRECIATED!

I have to hide my phone from myself and put it on vibrate.
Ive done it in the past and the convo the next day goes like this:

Her: hey whats up with all that trash you were talking last night?
Me: what you talkin about?
embarassed.gif

Her: about how you want to marry me and how much you love me
happy.gif

Me: Oh I dont even remember all that I was drunk, I didnt mean it
laugh.gif

Her: oh...
frown.gif

def. FTL! happens almost every weekend wit the same phone call the next morning of her recapping what she might have heard..

lol drunk textiing ftw/ftl its like all my thoughts at that exact moment need to be known and i say whatever is on my mind. for some reason i feel the need totext people and be honest with with them
laugh.gif
liquid courage, more good than bad has come of it though.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I've taken a couple of L's because of this.

Like being so drunk and taking down the wrong number and then end up sending a text to the wrong person FTL.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

..happened to me many times.

Back
Top Bottom