Drunk texting....

Joined May 25, 2008
I don't understand why people do this. Its obvious you wanted to text said person before you got drunk. The liquid courage just got to ya.

Joined Nov 28, 2008
Drunk Texting = FTL. It only works if u know the breezy is a sure thing. Rarely does a drunk text lead to a conversion of a new chick, again, unless its a surething anyway.

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Joined Apr 29, 2006
Forget this thread. Now that I reread what I texted to this female, it aint bad at all!!

Joined May 2, 2008
Drunk textin FTW... i always have interesting conversations... and its a great way to start conversation the next day

Joined Jan 13, 2001
Let's see... drunk texting... you can either.. not get drunk... or leave your phone at home so you can't text.

I'm willing to bet most aren't willing to do either - so hopefully you have some understanding friends.

Joined May 26, 2003
I usually text everyone who isn't with me and describe thing going on and how we should all be drunk together.

Then I text the lady pal long essays about how I love her and stuff

Joined Dec 25, 2005
Originally Posted by NJstress03

either dunt drink or hide your phone before u drink
But then I'll never find it

I don't do this unless I have intentions of texting the person anyway. Like I won't text some random breezy just cause I'm drunk, even though itstempting sometimes just to see how they'll reply.

Joined Feb 26, 2005
I've taken a couple of L's because of this.

Like being so drunk and taking down the wrong number and then end up sending a text to the wrong person FTL.

Joined Apr 23, 2003
[table][tr][td]http://joshspear.com/item/bad-decision-blocker/[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Bad Decision Blocker[/td] [td]Thursday, 04.02.09[/td] [/tr][/table]
Google's "unsend" setting has already saved thousands of savvy net-izens from mistaken late night e-mails. The new iPhone Bad Decision Blocker application goes one step further, by blocking specific contacts at preset times. So the next time you want to declare you love for your boss with a liquored up 4 a.m. ring, the iPhone will stop you.

Joined Jul 19, 2004
FTW, this is how you can get the "nasty" out a girl. Depends on the chick tho, if she already feeling you. Drunk texting late night is what it istho, I get on my wreckless tip wit these broads

Joined Jun 13, 2005
this chick..damn near confessed her love for me last night via text.. beast mode has been activated.

uncalled4boy

Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2007
I Never Send Msgs But I Always Seem To Get Them

Oh The Fun Thats Come From Some Of The Convos
....And The Bad Too

Joined Aug 23, 2007
Originally Posted by i like shoes too

[table][tr][td]http://joshspear.com/item/bad-decision-blocker/[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Bad Decision Blocker[/td] [td]Thursday, 04.02.09[/td] [/tr][/table]
Google's "unsend" setting has already saved thousands of savvy net-izens from mistaken late night e-mails. The new iPhone Bad Decision Blocker application goes one step further, by blocking specific contacts at preset times. So the next time you want to declare you love for your boss with a liquored up 4 a.m. ring, the iPhone will stop you.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now