Drunks fighting in Boston Chinatown VIDEO

that was crazy $!##... never seen a fight with a bat involved, heard of a few fights but hot damn

Originally Posted by bangtcg

YYESSSS!

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was crazy $!##... never seen a fight with a bat involved, heard of a few fights but hot damn

roll.gif
   first of yesssss, dude probably should have just driven off because it wasn't worth it.  

But he went to work. 
pimp.gif
  He was getting some clean shots in too
eek.gif
  I'm glad he got away but he should have never dropped that bat.  Props to him though for handling his business when the outcome could have been deadly.  glad it was a bat and no guns. 

I checked out this thread right after the Most epic modern fight scenes thread
laugh.gif
  good *#%+

Like someone said thats on some OldBoy type $*%&. 

roll.gif
   first of yesssss, dude probably should have just driven off because it wasn't worth it.  

But he went to work. 
pimp.gif
  He was getting some clean shots in too
eek.gif
  I'm glad he got away but he should have never dropped that bat.  Props to him though for handling his business when the outcome could have been deadly.  glad it was a bat and no guns. 

I checked out this thread right after the Most epic modern fight scenes thread
laugh.gif
  good *#%+

Like someone said thats on some OldBoy type $*%&. 

Sounded like the dude with the white shirt got some nice contact with that bat (or was it just hitting the ground?) .... but it seem like none of them got hurt...
whats up with that?

Sounded like the dude with the white shirt got some nice contact with that bat (or was it just hitting the ground?) .... but it seem like none of them got hurt...
whats up with that?

Originally Posted by homerboy

whats up with that?
lol your post number says 'LEET' (smh at my inner geek)
im pretty sure they're gonna feel the pain in a few hours...esp the dude who caught the bat with his head

Originally Posted by homerboy

whats up with that?
lol your post number says 'LEET' (smh at my inner geek)
im pretty sure they're gonna feel the pain in a few hours...esp the dude who caught the bat with his head

dude got his David Ortiz on
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
at him jogging back to his car

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dumb move regardless. To all you people saying you carry a bat in your car...really? For a scrap that's going to require a bat, you're most likely walking into a situation where someone has a gun, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the guy with the bat. This guy was extremely lucky.
exactly...probably figured these wimps would not be carrying one.

Check out the guy on the left sidewalk at the 1:21 mark..was he even wit them? Looks like he decided to join the party

dude got his David Ortiz on
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
at him jogging back to his car

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dumb move regardless. To all you people saying you carry a bat in your car...really? For a scrap that's going to require a bat, you're most likely walking into a situation where someone has a gun, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the guy with the bat. This guy was extremely lucky.
exactly...probably figured these wimps would not be carrying one.

Check out the guy on the left sidewalk at the 1:21 mark..was he even wit them? Looks like he decided to join the party

Was It worth it though? Dude has to pay for a new window and probably has some big dents on his car.

Was It worth it though? Dude has to pay for a new window and probably has some big dents on his car.

Back
Top Bottom