dsfasd

eek.gif
No one mentioned Tyrone yet?

you already know on here if she's slackin in sex with you, that means 10 other dudes are blowing her back out

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

crazy idea but work w/me here...

you could...talk to her...

wild i know but i heard it works at times

ding ding ding - we have a winner

Oh just talk to her?  As in a conversation involving logic and reason? 

I wonder why I never thought of that. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

whatup NT, NO IM NOT POSTING PICS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 had to get that out the way, but I been dating this chick since Dec. perfect ideal chick good personality,decent looking, DD'S, loves to play video games, and talk about pron yes pron.

as of late she has been slacking in the sex department..... and i have been making moves like kevin durant, been engaging in conversations with random chicks, fb. i just been getting the rage to cheat cheat, im ashamed of myself because she is a good chick and really likes me, but i really like this girl, not to mention chicks badder than her been giving me looks, but she aint been satisfying me. part of me is saying let her go or just eat my cake at the same time and hopefully she comes around.

what should I do?

He's stiff. No wiggle to his game. It's length with no fluidity....
Anyway...Did everyone else read the rest? Why would your advice be to talk to her? Not smart...By the sounds of it, he's at most 22..And that's a mighty mighty stretch. Not mention he's already thought about moving in on other *+@##!...You're not ready for that "relationship" bro...Go on and explore. It's what you want to do and it's what you should do.

So she's slacking in the sex department hmmmm maybe she's tired after a long day of work. Or maybe you're overall performance isn't up to par or maybe you might be gaining weight or having too much sex, instead of having morning,lunch and dinner sex. You having it 8x a day and she's not feeling that. Sit down talk to her just to findout whts the root of the problem. If she don't wanna tell u then she's playing head games and she has no intention of sleeping with you. Only on her terms, which means she has the control. Or u could stop trying to have sex with her and treat her like a hommie and when she comes around tell her u tired, make her feel ur pain. Make her know you not about sexs, that ur romantic and you could carry a convo. And when its time to have sex get out of ur norm, try something diffrent if u don't lick kittie try it. If she's like roleplay try it simple effective and consistent.

i'm 24.... make 25 this august.....

a lot of people didn't read past my first reply....... its cool though its nt should of expected..... 2 plus pages of asking for pics.

and no im not out of shape im in the military and a certified personal trainer.

AND I TALKED TO HER ABOUT SHE JUST BRUSHES IT OFF, AND SAY THINGS WILL CHANGE AND NOTHING CHANGES.

sex aint everything thats what everyone is saying in my circle, but when you aint getting its hard. (literally
laugh.gif
)

aint going to lie i do miss the single life.... especially with summer coming up.

1.) If you asking for advice that involves any female pics are a must. There is just no getting around it.

2.) If its to the point you had to bring it to NT or any forum then its already over.

a lot of people didn't read past my first reply....... its cool though its nt should of expected..... 2 plus pages of asking for pics.

AND I TALKED TO HER ABOUT SHE JUST BRUSHES IT OFF, AND SAY THINGS WILL CHANGE AND NOTHING CHANGES.

sex aint everything thats what everyone is saying in my circle, but when you aint getting its hard. (literally
laugh.gif
)

aint going to lie i do miss the single life.... especially with summer coming up.

My bad. 
Anyway, my advice still stands. Drop her. When I was dating a girl a few years ago (I was your age), things were fine, but 8 or 9 months in I started thinking hard about other females. Once my mind went that route it was a wrap. We eventually broke up and the freedom I wish I had to pursue other %%$@++ was available to me and I never looked back. Was a good thing. I'm guessing it will be for you too.

I know people that cheat like to say things like "You can love someone and still cheat" but that is false..If you felt that you had a serious future with this girl, you wouldn't even consider cheating on her..I understand that she's not giving you the physical aspect of a relationship that you want, but that shouldn't convince you to do something that would hurt her if she found out or you got caught.

Something that the younger NT'ers may not understand is that some women just have low sex drives/libido. If you tell one of your boys "yo, my girl is giving me NO action AT ALL" they will almost always say it's because your sex game is wack..If they don't say it to your face, they'll say it behind your back. But that's not always the case..Sure, there are times where a chick will just not be impressed by what a dude does in the bedroom, which might make her disinterested in sex, but that's not usually why.

Every guy has an ego that tells him even if a woman doesn't like sex because that's just not the way her body is wired, his ego tells him that no matter what, she should be so impressed by his pipe skills that she'll want it 24/7 because he's THAT good, but that's just ignorance. That's like saying even if someone doesn't drink alcohol often, they'll become an alcoholic because an alcoholic beverage you like is so good it would convert them. Some people are just not sexually compatible and that's fine. At the end of the day, you just have to decide whether you can be faithful and happy with a woman that doesn't love sex as much as you, or you can try to work out a compromise where she can expect to have sex more but maybe not as much as you want (because we usually want it everyday
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
)

Sounds like you just don't want to be in a relationship if you're thinking about cheating and missing being single.

If you're gonna cheat on her just break up with her instead 

Originally Posted by YG716

1.) If you asking for advice that involves any female pics are a must. There is just no getting around it.

2.) If its to the point you had to bring it to NT or any forum then its already over.

You know what... I'm starting to believe statement #2 is COMPLETELY true! It's like this person already know it's over but doesn't want to accept it, but pending NT's blunt responses is the only way to get through to them.

Honestly if I were you and she brushed me off after I talked to her about it, I'd talk to other chicks.

Back
Top Bottom