DTLR at u and 14th robbed

So apparently they got robbed by 3 gunmen today, they had no money so they took like over a G worth of gear.

He was one of them...lol. Naw, just kiddin'.

Waiting for EOH to chime in since he reps uptown so heavily...lol.

With all the money people have been carrying in the passed 5-6 days...why do u rob a store the day AFTER Christmas?

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

He was one of them...lol. Naw, just kiddin'.

Waiting for EOH to chime in since he reps uptown so heavily...lol.

With all the money people have been carrying in the passed 5-6 days...why do u rob a store the day AFTER Christmas?

I don't rep Uptown -- I am Uptown, like many other folks here, no matter where I go. Uptown has been my home since birth. Uptown raised me. 80% of my family and friends (both biological mother and father's side) still reside in N.W. I own property there. Being "from D.C." and"being D.C." are two different things. It's like I'm Tabi, not that other dude. There is a difference. You can stillcatch me on the corner in my Northface and Flightposites on when I'm in town.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...
As much as the "city" has done what they can to, er, "change the area for the better" (since thesarcasm there buddy), 14th and U will always be 14th and U. So, no matter how manymulti-million dollar condos go up, no matter how many NVA folks all of a sudden find interest to be IN "inner city"D.C. to do business, 14th and U will always be 14th and U.
3 words.

Multiple meanings.

In the words of Ghostface, "Smart, Dumb N......"

3 bammas. A G worth of stuff. Going by the "report" here.

Let's say a high roller came in, and spent a G. Give him 30% off. So....

3 bammas. $700 worth of stuff.

"Smart, Dumb N......"

Eyes isn't kidding, last time he went to rent a car they asked him whose name would be on the contract and he emphatically said "UPTOWN, I amUPTOWN"
laugh.gif

Back to DTLR...don't they have a armed security guard in there? Maybe I'm mistaken and the guards don't carry, gotta love DC gun laws
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

Back to DTLR...don't they have a armed security guard in there?
Minn. Ave. location does.

So the guard at the 14th and U Street store isn't armed? Admittedly I didn't pay attention but if they're not then I don't see the pointof paying them just to take my bag when I walk in.

Wow
eek.gif
thats crazy...i heard about Solb gettin robbed a long time ago but now I heard if you even try to steal they lock the doors and the feds will be atthe door in a matter of minutes

This bamma Kev said "I AM UPTOWN". Now that's a classic statement. Funny thing is, every dude I know that's from NW claims to "RunUptown". I'm from NE, but I've never said "I AM NE" or "I Run NE".

BUT, Kev, you own property there, and with that said....you can say whatever the heck u feel...in comparison to this lil' knuckle-heads that claim thesehoods and only pay rent there.

b3d35354eed1492858fefba1d6644aeae7dff18.pjpg

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

This bamma Kev said "I AM UPTOWN". Now that's a classic statement. Funny thing is, every dude I know that's from NW claims to "Run Uptown". I'm from NE, but I've never said "I AM NE" or "I Run NE".
Now that you said that, and I gave it some thought, that's so damn true.
roll.gif

State of mind I guess.

And I would pay for that shirt. Would go well with the cool gray/white FPIs that.....

Opps.

Didn't wanna spill those beans.

tongue.gif

Dawg. That was an unfair tease.

If the Flightposite 1 is Retro'ed in White/Gray I will be an honorary "Uptown" residnet...and yes, I'd rock the shirt too...lol.

This is just as dumb as the fool that tried to rob Packers the other day ...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Back to DTLR...don't they have a armed security guard in there?
Minn. Ave. location does.

So the guard at the 14th and U Street store isn't armed? Admittedly I didn't pay attention but if they're not then I don't see the point of paying them just to take my bag when I walk in.
I don't remember ever seeing one. It always seems real laid back when I go there. Why's this crazy though? I was under the impression thatthis happens a good deal.

I don't rep Uptown -- I am Uptown, like many other folks here, no matter where I go. Uptown has been my home since birth. Uptown raised me. 80% of my family and friends (both biological mother and father's side) still reside in N.W. I own property there. Being "from D.C." and "being D.C." are two different things. It's like I'm Tabi, not that other dude. There is a difference. You can still catch me on the corner in my Northface and Flightposites on when I'm in town.
laugh.gif
You sound like half the dudes I know.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

3D right down the block and DTLR still got got?

"All Hands On Deck" my @ss.
laugh.gif
anyways, thats been the only DTLR i've ever been to. i thought the guard there was armed as well. bammas there keep messing up my hufquakeorder
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom