Dual Survival Appreciation

I can't beleive I have not seen a post on this show in all the "recommend me a show" threads.   This is arguably the best show out right now.

dual-survival.jpg

Discuss.

I can't beleive I have not seen a post on this show in all the "recommend me a show" threads.   This is arguably the best show out right now.

dual-survival.jpg

Discuss.

Wow...nothing?The marine guy was stuck in the desert and pissed in a clear bag to make a fire. This show is nuts.

Wow...nothing?The marine guy was stuck in the desert and pissed in a clear bag to make a fire. This show is nuts.

Definitely Appreciated.

Anyone else amazed how the dude Cody DOES NOT wear shoes or anything else to cover his feet. 

Even on Snow & Ice.. 
eek.gif

lundin01.gif

Definitely Appreciated.

Anyone else amazed how the dude Cody DOES NOT wear shoes or anything else to cover his feet. 

Even on Snow & Ice.. 
eek.gif

lundin01.gif

Watched this dumb %+! show one time and the knockoff Indian dude was walking through the snow with shorts on.
grin.gif
I think he had shoes, probably not though. Then his dumb %+! got cut by the ice and the "survival" theme of the show lost all credibility with me.

Dumb @+$% was bleeding because he was too stupid to wear pants.

Then the one where he's in the jungle shoeless with a grass skirt on. Who ok'd this show?

Watched this dumb %+! show one time and the knockoff Indian dude was walking through the snow with shorts on.
grin.gif
I think he had shoes, probably not though. Then his dumb %+! got cut by the ice and the "survival" theme of the show lost all credibility with me.

Dumb @+$% was bleeding because he was too stupid to wear pants.

Then the one where he's in the jungle shoeless with a grass skirt on. Who ok'd this show?

Cody wore some thermal socks or something one time when they were in the snow.

These two guys are probably 1, 2 in masculinity rankings.

Cody wore some thermal socks or something one time when they were in the snow.

These two guys are probably 1, 2 in masculinity rankings.

Definitely appreciated, i love how they have two completely different people in the one scenario. Always shows two sides of what you can do in a situation.

Definitely appreciated, i love how they have two completely different people in the one scenario. Always shows two sides of what you can do in a situation.

the best moment  was when they tried to close a wound with gun powder on dave's arm. His reaction after it was lit 
roll.gif

the best moment  was when they tried to close a wound with gun powder on dave's arm. His reaction after it was lit 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom