dub zero (black/red)

Joined Dec 3, 2007
you've probably seen these already, but i haven't found a thread. the hottest jays i've seen in a long time.

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for thetime being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?

Joined Feb 22, 2009
Release Date is June 13th, 2009. Marquee sole can make just about anything look good, with that said, I will probably pass on these anyway, not a big fan ofdub zero's.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
i love the black on black laser. takes me back to the black on black swoosh and everything on the og infrared vi's.

Joined Jul 4, 2005
Originally Posted by eltouha

you've probably seen these already, but i haven't found a thread. the hottest jays i've seen in a long time.

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for the time being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?
This is one of their nicer hybrid/mix concepts , but i hope you mean out of their Hybrid type shoes... Because "the hottest jays i've seen in a long time. is a bitmuch"

Not meant TO Flame

Joined Aug 12, 2008
Although they are nice these are a def pass for me.
Gonna continue copping retro's and OG's.
Haven't bought one hybrid/fusion this year (or even any new release from JB this year...Nike retro though
) and I want to keep it that way.

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
I think if they were to make the front and the back of the soles red instead of white, they would look way better. More like the infared vi colorway. The whitekilled it for me.

Joined Feb 9, 2008
This is the best colorway of the Dub-zero. I plan on getting these. Of all the hybrids I like the dubs better, well actually the 16.5 is my favorite hybrid butthe dubs are second.

Joined Apr 18, 2007
These are nice looking, the color blocking is better than the black/uni and black/yellow.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by rendawgz

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for the time being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?
This is one of their nicer hybrid/mix concepts , but i hope you mean out of their Hybrid type shoes... Because "the hottest jays i've seen in a long time. is a bit much"

Not meant TO Flame

naturally, the comment was merely my opinion. i don't salivate for every retro that comes out. this colourway stood out for me significantly.

Joined Jan 30, 2009

i love the black on black laser. takes me back to the black on black swoosh and everything on the og infrared vi's.

Not laser...sewn in.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now