dub zero (black/red)

you've probably seen these already, but i haven't found a thread. the hottest jays i've seen in a long time.

dub-zero-black-red-2.jpg

dub-zero-black-red-3.jpg

dub-zero-black-red-4.jpg

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for thetime being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?

Release Date is June 13th, 2009. Marquee sole can make just about anything look good, with that said, I will probably pass on these anyway, not a big fan ofdub zero's.

i love the black on black laser. takes me back to the black on black swoosh and everything on the og infrared vi's.

Originally Posted by eltouha

you've probably seen these already, but i haven't found a thread. the hottest jays i've seen in a long time.

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for the time being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?
This is one of their nicer hybrid/mix concepts , but i hope you mean out of their Hybrid type shoes... Because "the hottest jays i've seen in a long time. is a bitmuch"

Not meant TO Flame

Although they are nice these are a def pass for me.
Gonna continue copping retro's and OG's.
Haven't bought one hybrid/fusion this year (or even any new release from JB this year...Nike retro though
pimp.gif
) and I want to keep it that way.

I think if they were to make the front and the back of the soles red instead of white, they would look way better. More like the infared vi colorway. The whitekilled it for me.

This is the best colorway of the Dub-zero. I plan on getting these. Of all the hybrids I like the dubs better, well actually the 16.5 is my favorite hybrid butthe dubs are second.

These are nice looking, the color blocking is better than the black/uni and black/yellow.

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Now i do grant that marqueesole can make any turd look like gold, so i reserve my final assessment until i see more pics or the shoes in person, but for the time being, i really need to change my pants.

what's the release date?
This is one of their nicer hybrid/mix concepts , but i hope you mean out of their Hybrid type shoes... Because "the hottest jays i've seen in a long time. is a bit much"

Not meant TO Flame

naturally, the comment was merely my opinion. i don't salivate for every retro that comes out. this colourway stood out for me significantly.

i love the black on black laser. takes me back to the black on black swoosh and everything on the og infrared vi's.

Not laser...sewn in.

Back
Top Bottom