Dude gets knocked down nasty v. jordan xiii

Damn. I never understood why dudes did that. Kick someone in the head when they are clearly knocked out? C'mon son.

damn
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know how that guy can just go and kick that dudes head in casually like that. and the dude in the background eating is hilarious
laugh.gif

I don't know how that guy can just go and kick that dudes head in casually like that. and the dude in the background eating is hilarious
laugh.gif

that aint fake i done it n seen it n to dude who said that !@#$ up kikkin him in the head i done that 2 its the adrenaline that kauses u 2 do it n besides every1 gonna have a fight story n u dont wanna seem [()] to ya boys if u dont

that aint fake i done it n seen it n to dude who said that !@#$ up kikkin him in the head i done that 2 its the adrenaline that kauses u 2 do it n besides every1 gonna have a fight story n u dont wanna seem [()] to ya boys if u dont

30t6p3b.gif

@ his homies, dude got knocked the !!+@ out, left the girls screaming and fending for dude.  The other guys were shook, wanted no part of it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes kicking dude on the floor while he's KO'ed.  Knowing they were being recorded, they will probably catch a case if dude dies.

30t6p3b.gif

@ his homies, dude got knocked the !!+@ out, left the girls screaming and fending for dude.  The other guys were shook, wanted no part of it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes kicking dude on the floor while he's KO'ed.  Knowing they were being recorded, they will probably catch a case if dude dies.

Back
Top Bottom