Dude gets knocked down nasty v. jordan xiii

look at his "boys" run away like a bunch of vaginas 
30t6p3b.gif

look at his "boys" run away like a bunch of vaginas 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

that aint fake i done it n seen it n to dude who said that !@#$ up kikkin him in the head i done that 2 its the adrenaline that kauses u 2 do it n besides every1 gonna have a fight story n u dont wanna seem [()] to ya boys if u dont

indifferent.gif

that aint fake i done it n seen it n to dude who said that !@#$ up kikkin him in the head i done that 2 its the adrenaline that kauses u 2 do it n besides every1 gonna have a fight story n u dont wanna seem [()] to ya boys if u dont

indifferent.gif

You sound dumb as hell
laugh.gif

........kikkin?? kauses??? you got adrenaline right though??

You sound dumb as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

You sound dumb as hell
laugh.gif

Actually, I am an excellent speller and can use proper grammer. However, I don't find it necessary to exercise these skills when posting in a forum. No hate, I just feel you are trying to call me illiterate or even unarticulate. Do you understand where I am coming from?
Here it is written (or typed) correctly:
That isn't fake, because I have taken part in such activities and witnessed such acts, it just can't be so. Also, to the guy who said that is messed up to kick him in the head, I have done that and I feel that the adrenaline rush is what caused me to do it. Besides, when your friends are going to have a tale to tell afterwards you don't want to seem like a coward for not joining in.
Are you happy now?

Back
Top Bottom