Dude touches your girls @+@. Does it GO DOWN? VOL. True Story

pics of your girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

When I asked her later that night if she would have wanted me to do something to em she said.

No because it would show I was insecure and didnt trust her and she said it shows weakness.

SO Shes coo with what happened and how it played out but now im lyin down like @#@#, I should atleast got up n talked to em...

laugh.gif
How does that show insecurity? You putting a dude in his place for gropping her butt should make her feel like a queen...

Now if you punched buddy for talking to her...THATS insecure....
Because she doesn't take it as anything more than a guy making a pass at her, albeit a slightly more inappropriate one.

Believe it or not kids, girls hate jealousy in guys. And for you to throw hands with some guy who used to be your friend because he made a drunken error shows that not only are you a pety, jealous individual, but that you don't believe she can take care of hersel either.. and that you're probably extremely insecure about your standing with her.

If you were confident in your status with your girl, you would roll with it and just let it slide when she told you to, like this guy did.

The only reason this guy deserves to get smacked is because he's a creep-+%+ %%+%**+%!@%# that thinks it's cool to grope girls he doesn't know. But that could be taken care of by any guy in the room with enough reason in him to know right and wrong.

I understand that "being jealous" is a turn off...But I wouldnt feel jealous if my female was groped, I'd feel disrespected and I know she'dfeel Violated aswell....Drunk or not, Buddy shouldnt be gropping females...And as her "man" its my job to make her feel safe.
wink.gif

So if a Drunk driver kills an innocent pedestrian, its OK because hes drunk?....

Your girl did the right thing by addressing the situation when it took place, and even better she let you know about it.
Problem deaded.

I would expect my girl to handle her self and rely on me only when things got out of control.

So some dude touches my girl, then I expect her to tell the dude what his problem is including cursing at him and maybe even slaping him.

now when dude gets gully and tries some real aggressive perverted stuff or something thats when I step in and lay the smack down

So if a Drunk driver kills an innocent pedestrian, its OK because hes drunk?.
Much different story... the results are really not even comparable, but i will agree the same standard holds up to a point - a person is notconsidered to have the same intentions when drunk, and even if they kill somebody while drunk, they will many times get manslaughter in a court of law versusmurder... it's all about intentions man.

Him being drunk tells me he probably wasn't trying to disrespect this guy, but got physical with a girl because he was feeling a bit brave. He doesn'tneed beat for his drunkenness, he needs beat for his inappropriateness.

It's like having a dog - when it craps on the floor, it doesn't mean to disrespect you... and you don't smack it to show you've beendisrespected - it's all about correcting bad habits, teaching right from wrong.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

When I asked her later that night if she would have wanted me to do something to em she said.

No because it would show I was insecure and didnt trust her and she said it shows weakness.

SO Shes coo with what happened and how it played out but now im lyin down like @#@#, I should atleast got up n talked to em...

laugh.gif
How does that show insecurity? You putting a dude in his place for gropping her butt should make her feel like a queen...

Now if you punched buddy for talking to her...THATS insecure....
Because she doesn't take it as anything more than a guy making a pass at her, albeit a slightly more inappropriate one.

Believe it or not kids, girls hate jealousy in guys. And for you to throw hands with some guy who used to be your friend because he made a drunken error shows that not only are you a pety, jealous individual, but that you don't believe she can take care of hersel either.. and that you're probably extremely insecure about your standing with her.

If you were confident in your status with your girl, you would roll with it and just let it slide when she told you to, like this guy did.

The only reason this guy deserves to get smacked is because he's a creep-+%+ %%+%**+%!@%# that thinks it's cool to grope girls he doesn't know. But that could be taken care of by any guy in the room with enough reason in him to know right and wrong.
See the problem with that is. Girls may THINK they can handle themselves but thats pride my dude. Who gon help you when a dude gets agrressive?Obvisouly the BF/Husband. And letting it slide once is one thing but if dude gets happy hands again then a trend has started. But I agree with OP for lettingit slide. It was a drunken error and he apologized. And TOO MANY people throwing "insecure" around now.

So if a Drunk driver kills an innocent pedestrian, its OK because hes drunk?.
Much different story... the results are really not even comparable, but i will agree the same standard holds up to a point - a person is not considered to have the same intentions when drunk, and even if they kill somebody while drunk, they will many times get manslaughter in a court of law versus murder... it's all about intentions man.

Him being drunk tells me he probably wasn't trying to disrespect this guy, but got physical with a girl because he was feeling a bit brave. He doesn't need beat for his drunkenness, he needs beat for his inappropriateness.

It's like having a dog - when it craps on the floor, it doesn't mean to disrespect you... and you don't smack it to show you've been disrespected - it's all about correcting bad habits, teaching right from wrong.
happy.gif

-white flag- You type too damn much for me...im tryna chill
laugh.gif

Props to your girl for not being afraid of letting you know what happened.
And props to you for not trying to kick a drunk guys ***

its easier said than done, but you handled the situation properly. its no need to get things kicked off with alcohol involved.

your girl also responded well. I think you should talk to your boy once you are calm.

Since he was drunk and apologized it's cool.

If he was sober or didn't apologize then it's beef.

You did the right thing.

No apology= Dentures in his mouth

Props to you, I would have probably been drunk myself and released the liquid bravery on his a@# !

Well played young man,your girl took care of it the way she should have and he apologized.

You win.

it would have been another segment of when keeping it real goes wrong

Back
Top Bottom