Dudes slandering your name "trying" to get your girl Appreciation

roll.gif
i was going to put unappreciation but i appreciate it cause i must bedoing something right...

this one dude called my girl while i was w/ her and she put him on speaker....he start snitching saying i F'ed this girl and all this other stuff...then iwas like "n' i did what?" ...long story short...i said a few words n told him he was gonna have to see me one day cause the city isnt too big

then this other dude sent my girl like a page long message describing 4 different type of n's (that was the title) then had the nerve to say i was this onetype which was the worst
roll.gif
...then he tried to tell her that she needed tofind god cause i'm not a real dude and i'm treating her wrong....its pathetic and funny at the same time

its just weird some times cause i never been the type to take desperate measures to get a chick...but i guess thats how some dudes get down...
laugh.gif

Just send them this pic and tell em to keep it movin. And obviously ya girl don't care about em so they take the L.
laugh.gif

But here's the pic....

Dudes like that are pathetiC! I never snitch on another dudes game...that's a female trait...smh

just make sure none of them snitches are true. otherwise, you've some helluva explainin to do.

Happens all the time. Best to just laugh about it and keep it moving. Be careful though, when you and your girl get into a fight. He'll be the first one tomake you look bad, and if your girl is really mad at you she might agree.

dudes STAY doin that around my way, if you cant get the P without talkin down on somebody then your a lame point blank.

Why your girl got all these random dudes calling?

She must be telling them something...

son you have no idea how many times i have been through this...........

if you got a bad chick, you cant trust dudes..............even ya close ones. all im sayin is always keep ya head up and your eyes open. if you got a good girlyou can trust thats all good but the point is dudes think *&^& is sweet.

Originally Posted by flightman

Why your girl got all these random dudes calling?

She must be telling them something...

sometimes it could be cats that already knew her from before now they jealous of you, or they couldve came off like they just friends now they acting funny.

if your girl straight up givin out her number to anybody thats a different topic though.............she may like attention.

smh eNPHAN

perfect example....................this is a main reason why dudes fall out..............WOMEN or $$$

they just doin they job.....its they job to hate so let em keep hatin word 2 katt williams.

Back
Top Bottom