DUI case coming up in one day. What should I expect?

I got pulled over doing 10 miles of the speed limit. Did the field sobriety test(failed I guess) and I blew .18 at the station. They suspended my license at the MVA hearing. Court Case is Thursday which just happens to be the day after my birthday. I just want to know what to expect. I have a lawyer and I was booked in Columbia Maryland if that matters.

I got pulled over doing 10 miles of the speed limit. Did the field sobriety test(failed I guess) and I blew .18 at the station. They suspended my license at the MVA hearing. Court Case is Thursday which just happens to be the day after my birthday. I just want to know what to expect. I have a lawyer and I was booked in Columbia Maryland if that matters.

over twice the legal limit isnt a great look. do we get some background info? what were you drinking that night? whar kind of car you driving? where did you go? were there girls there? did you get any numbers? pics?

over twice the legal limit isnt a great look. do we get some background info? what were you drinking that night? whar kind of car you driving? where did you go? were there girls there? did you get any numbers? pics?

If it's your first offense most likely you will be forced to go to AA meetings for about 6 months 2 times a week and paying 50$ each time, then in order to get your liscence back, te DMV will force you to do it all over again...it's a pain in the $+%!#% ++*!...at leastthatd what happened to me 6 years ago in NYC...not sure how your states laws on DWIs are or the punishment nowadays....I'm almost sure !*#! has gotten worst...so yeah bro RIP.

If it's your first offense most likely you will be forced to go to AA meetings for about 6 months 2 times a week and paying 50$ each time, then in order to get your liscence back, te DMV will force you to do it all over again...it's a pain in the $+%!#% ++*!...at leastthatd what happened to me 6 years ago in NYC...not sure how your states laws on DWIs are or the punishment nowadays....I'm almost sure !*#! has gotten worst...so yeah bro RIP.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

over twice the legal limit isnt a great look. do we get some background info? what were you drinking that night? where kind of car you driving? where did you go? were there girls there? did you get any numbers? pics?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

over twice the legal limit isnt a great look. do we get some background info? what were you drinking that night? where kind of car you driving? where did you go? were there girls there? did you get any numbers? pics?

laugh.gif

I pretty much crushed a pint of grand cru 2 face. I drive a 99 bonneville and I had 2 chickens with me ready to get slaughtered. Never made it to the slaughterhouse though. Smh

I pretty much crushed a pint of grand cru 2 face. I drive a 99 bonneville and I had 2 chickens with me ready to get slaughtered. Never made it to the slaughterhouse though. Smh

The cops that arrested you probably smashed though...BLATANT DISRESPECT

cues in Scumbag Officer.

The cops that arrested you probably smashed though...BLATANT DISRESPECT

cues in Scumbag Officer.

I got one about 2 months ago, I had a really good lawyer who got me a continuance without a finding because it was 1st offense. Its different in every state though. I got like $600 in court fees, 1 year probation costing 65 a month. 16 weeks of drug and alcohol classes that cost around 600. 45 days suspended license, with a $500 reinstatement fee. And some 3 hour seminar about brains at risk that cost $50.

and thats about it. Overall, its gonna kill your pockets and you will truly appreciate having a license when you get it back.

on my court date I just sat around for mad long, then the judge called my name and I just had to say basically I plead for a continuance and that I understood and accepted all the facts of my case to be true. Standing in front of the judge is nerve racking though, made me really realize I'm not about that life. Once my case finally got called I was out of there in 10 minutes.

I got one about 2 months ago, I had a really good lawyer who got me a continuance without a finding because it was 1st offense. Its different in every state though. I got like $600 in court fees, 1 year probation costing 65 a month. 16 weeks of drug and alcohol classes that cost around 600. 45 days suspended license, with a $500 reinstatement fee. And some 3 hour seminar about brains at risk that cost $50.

and thats about it. Overall, its gonna kill your pockets and you will truly appreciate having a license when you get it back.

on my court date I just sat around for mad long, then the judge called my name and I just had to say basically I plead for a continuance and that I understood and accepted all the facts of my case to be true. Standing in front of the judge is nerve racking though, made me really realize I'm not about that life. Once my case finally got called I was out of there in 10 minutes.

I sincerely hope you receive punishment at the fullest extent to keep people like you off the road+ ruin your chances in life. sorry no remorse for those who gamble with other peoples lives

I sincerely hope you receive punishment at the fullest extent to keep people like you off the road+ ruin your chances in life. sorry no remorse for those who gamble with other peoples lives

Who is your lawyer in Columbia? I got Shapiro and Mack and they got me off in the HoCo court... Of course I blew under the legal limit. My buddy who blew a .17 in Baltimore County got a ton of community service, alchohol classes and fines. My whole thing cost about $1500 for the lawyer and $90 in court costs and I got it expunged in about a year. Tell me a lil more about your situation.

Who is your lawyer in Columbia? I got Shapiro and Mack and they got me off in the HoCo court... Of course I blew under the legal limit. My buddy who blew a .17 in Baltimore County got a ton of community service, alchohol classes and fines. My whole thing cost about $1500 for the lawyer and $90 in court costs and I got it expunged in about a year. Tell me a lil more about your situation.

@Swish 22 They pulled me over on old Columbia Pike coming from Old Ellicott city. The speed limit changes on the road and the cop was sitting right in between the change. I complied with everything dident give any back talk nor did I say anymore than I had to. I got Tae H Kim for a lawyer

Back
Top Bottom