DUI case coming up in one day. What should I expect?

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

@Swish 22 They pulled me over on old Columbia Pike coming from Old Ellicott city. The speed limit changes on the road and the cop was sitting right in between the change. I complied with everything dident give any back talk nor did I say anymore than I had to. I got Tae H Kim for a lawyer

lol what were u doing in Old Ellicott city?  Those bars are stupid.  It do be a bunch of roller joints at Lapas on wed tho.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

@Swish 22 They pulled me over on old Columbia Pike coming from Old Ellicott city. The speed limit changes on the road and the cop was sitting right in between the change. I complied with everything dident give any back talk nor did I say anymore than I had to. I got Tae H Kim for a lawyer

lol what were u doing in Old Ellicott city?  Those bars are stupid.  It do be a bunch of roller joints at Lapas on wed tho.

This is why I don't drink if I have to drive. You could feel perfectly fine maybe just even a little tipsy and could still blow twice the legal limit. Also a close friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver.

This is why I don't drink if I have to drive. You could feel perfectly fine maybe just even a little tipsy and could still blow twice the legal limit. Also a close friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver.

well idk..depends if its your first dui or criminal record.. if they arrested u when they caught u..they might give u suspended jail time (probably no time in jail) if they didnt..they might give u a day or 2 (if so ask if u can serve on weekends) ... if have a clean record you should probably walk away with a deferred program OR if not maybe probation/fine/community service/class...having a lawyer would be in your best interest..good luck

well idk..depends if its your first dui or criminal record.. if they arrested u when they caught u..they might give u suspended jail time (probably no time in jail) if they didnt..they might give u a day or 2 (if so ask if u can serve on weekends) ... if have a clean record you should probably walk away with a deferred program OR if not maybe probation/fine/community service/class...having a lawyer would be in your best interest..good luck

Back
Top Bottom