Dummy politicians PASSED congestion pricing in NYC &TRUMP is blocking it yay!

Aren’t you from jamaica,queens?
You told me this last week.

Are you okay, is everything okay at home?
Did he beat you again?
So what? NYC is some trash.

Too smelly. Too expensive. Too crowded. Everyone is super ****ing angry all the time. Too much traffic. Too many transplants. Too many ****ING IDIOTS

GET NYC THE **** OUTTA HERE

I swear if I have the funds when I retire, I’m gonna buy a few acres in Wyoming or Idaho and just take solace in pure unadulterated silence that I can never get from living in terrible *** nyc. **** the 5 boroughs and especially **** Long Island. The entire state is trash.

On some freeways in Cali, to avoid being in traffic, there is a section in the left lane you can ride in which you can avoid traffic. If the freeway is busy, prices are high, if not, prices are low.
Interesting,

Im in houston where im at you can take the highway and your charge for each zone you pass thru. Each zone has its own price.

To avoid paying all together you take the shoulder lane.

Hardly ever traffic since people can pick and choose how slow or fast they want to get their destination.

Interesting,

Im in houston where im at you can take the highway and your charge for each zone you pass thru. Each zone has its own price.

Hardly ever traffic since people can pick and choose how slow or fast they want to get their destination.

Damn they charge for each lane?

Too smelly. Too expensive. Too crowded. Everyone is super ****ing angry all the time. Too much traffic. Too many transplants. Too many ****ING IDIOTS

I swear if I have the funds when I retire, I’m gonna buy a few acres in Wyoming or Idaho and just take solace in pure unadulterated silence that I can never get from living in terrible *** nyc. **** the 5 boroughs and especially **** Long Island. The entire state is trash.

Okay, i get it your disgruntled about the cost of living in nyc. It is what it is.

Ill keep it short.

**** of nyc if you don’t like it and if your about that life.

Damn man.

Have some vanilla extract, chill out.

London has congestion charges and its decreased the number of cars that goes into the city by a quarter. People that live in the congestion zone pay 1/10 of the charge.

Oh, you jokester you :lol:

London has congestion charges and its decreased the number of cars that goes into the city by a quarter. People that live in the congestion zone pay 1/10 of the charge.

we're not in London, this scheme is another cash grab for da MTA that's had ishy management longer than ive been alive.

we're not in London, this scheme is another cash grab for da MTA that's had ishy management longer than ive been alive.

The department of transportation should be in control of that if its ever implemented. Mta is a big eloborate pyramid scheme. They will increase the prices every year and blame it on the public.

Damb fam. Someone in NY pipe yo chick?

He’s not from nyc, he probably from Long Island false flagging
Trippin. I’d rather be dead than be from Long Island.
8BBC218B-F747-4FF6-930E-128E2D28534C.gif

Yeah just another cash grab that hinders the poor and middle class while the rich get to drive up and down like its sweet.

****in city mane.

Interesting,

Also living in Houston, hopefully that mindset doesn't change anytime soon as Houston's population continues to grow larger and larger everyday (technically suppose to be the 3rd largest city in the US at this point).

The larger Houston's population gets, the more the traffic here begins to replicate what we see out in the LAs and Manhattans out there.

Actually, some of the recent traffic in the H is due to them doing construction on those very said "toll roads" that you are describing

Back
Top Bottom