Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

I'm going to hold out on buying curries and try to wait out a price drop and hope I get lucky to find my size still available. I don't regret paying full price on these, I don't think I've ever had a more comfortable pair of non air cushioned dunks.

interesting to see that these are almost sold on ndc europe and there's still a fsr on ndc us. to add to that, ndc europe also has a fsr on kb vi oc and 3d, while ndc us sold out on these in matter of sec.

goes to show how the trends are in different sneaker markets.

interesting to see that these are almost sold on ndc europe and there's still a fsr on ndc us. to add to that, ndc europe also has a fsr on kb vi oc and 3d, while ndc us sold out on these in matter of sec.

goes to show how the trends are in different sneaker markets.

I saw these at a local Niketown and I was very disappointed... I was so looking forward to them. I didn't mind the vintage effects on the blazers (the effect was mostly on the outsoles) but they really overdid the vintage treatment on these dunks. Might buy them later at the outlets though.

I saw these at a local Niketown and I was very disappointed... I was so looking forward to them. I didn't mind the vintage effects on the blazers (the effect was mostly on the outsoles) but they really overdid the vintage treatment on these dunks. Might buy them later at the outlets though.

Nike couldn't find some other way to yellow the soles? I guess this is good cuz you can clean some of it off but fake vintage is too lame for me. The dunk fiend in me wants to cop but Nike is doing their best to ward me off with this one. Currys and UNLV look like someones used shoes.

Nike couldn't find some other way to yellow the soles? I guess this is good cuz you can clean some of it off but fake vintage is too lame for me. The dunk fiend in me wants to cop but Nike is doing their best to ward me off with this one. Currys and UNLV look like someones used shoes.

Was going to cop til I saw the vintage/yellow crap on them
sick.gif
sick.gif
pass like Nash...

5560661534_94c7fb63e9_b.jpg

Here's my pair. Threw on a set of SUPREME custom lace locks and called it a night.

That vintage finish is OD. My pair is still deadstock.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

5560661534_94c7fb63e9_b.jpg

Here's my pair. Threw on a set of SUPREME custom lace locks and called it a night.

That vintage finish is OD. My pair is still deadstock.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

got my michigans. these run a bit big, i think. now debating on getting the red/navy.

how long does a shoe need to sit on ndc to go on sale?

got my michigans. these run a bit big, i think. now debating on getting the red/navy.

how long does a shoe need to sit on ndc to go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom