Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Navy/Reds are $34 on Swoosh.
pimp.gif

classic colorways. the highs coming soon? i need another pair of the city attacks that arent 12 years old so i can feel comfortable wearing them!

classic colorways. the highs coming soon? i need another pair of the city attacks that arent 12 years old so i can feel comfortable wearing them!

I don't think the highs are supposed to be coming back out. At least there hasn't been any word on them since these first showed up. With the reception of these in the US I doubt they'll be bringing any more here.
frown.gif

I don't think the highs are supposed to be coming back out. At least there hasn't been any word on them since these first showed up. With the reception of these in the US I doubt they'll be bringing any more here.
frown.gif

Slept on these
30t6p3b.gif
Anybody know where I can scoop the Red/Navy pair in 9.5 for <$100?

Slept on these
30t6p3b.gif
Anybody know where I can scoop the Red/Navy pair in 9.5 for <$100?

Still not sure how I feel about this...

1) I'm glad I'm able to triple/quad up one of my favorite pairs of Dunks EVER. Still have my beater and DS pair.

2) My wife will be able to (hopefully) obtain them as she's been wanting these in her size.

3) Not looking forward to seeing these in excess amounts in public. I'm curious how these will be viewed by the general consumer.

Still not sure how I feel about this...

=

3) Not looking forward to seeing these in excess amounts in public. I'm curious how these will be viewed by the general consumer.

I don't see it doing that well, the color blocking is odd to say the least. This is going to be a shoe that's appreciated by people that want a pair to wear. You can still occasionally find pairs of the original release for not terrible prices. I'd have a pair by now if I didn't keep finding them in my size at the worst moment.

orchard street = garbage.

viotech dunks are awesome. they also hit the outlets in record numbers and were sitting on the shelves. you could also easily find stock on nike net a long time after they dropped. then all of a sudden boom - they became a hot item. i think they'll do really well if the production number isn't too high. it's pretty expensive to find non-faded ds pairs nowadays.

You can ID a red and yellow high and make that pair yourself, basically.

...would have about the same significance as a retro. That shoe was all about the concept and release.

Im more of a fan of the first release, with the green& orange ("siempre fresco") when dunks were first available on NikeID, you could replicate that colorway, i slept. Never the same though, the colors were always dull and leather was crap but i guess you cant be picky with a $1500 shoe thats replicated at $130.

Last edited:
Just noticed the leather tongue and inner lining. So other than shape and possibly colors being (somewhat) off, those would the major differences vs. the OG Vios.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why these new Viotech has Zoom Insole? Just making me wonder whether the dunks that have Premium tag these days feature Zoom Insole even tho they are not coming out from Nike SB or not.
BTW, it seems like they are doing pretty good in terms of sales here in JP though.

Does anyone know why these new Viotech has Zoom Insole? Just making me wonder whether the dunks that have Premium tag these days feature Zoom Insole even tho they are not coming out from Nike SB or not.
BTW, it seems like they are doing pretty good in terms of sales here in JP though.

The retros came out in JP already?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom