Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

If case anyone wants those Acorns or Linens, Renarts have them up. $140, though. Not sure if that is msrp but seems like a grip to me.

Give it time fam they are sure to drop in price, or miraculously find their way to your local outlet.
pimp.gif

So the 3ms and cocoas are $110,
but the acorns and linens are $140?
What's the difference, do the latter have zoom?
I also wouldn't mind seeing these co.jps "retro'd" as Lunar AF1s.:nerd:

Finally got my 3M Snakeskins in. Really, really nice. Definitely worth the $75 I got em for. The 3M is super bright.

Seeing the sizes that fit me disappear from NDC, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair of Acorns. Should get them in tomorrow. Not sold on the linens, and those seem to be sitting anyway.

Nice to See Co.jp are making a minor come back...I still have all my Co.jps from late 90s to 2000's..Argons, Ugly ducklings etc...

gonna need a pair of linens... these af1 inspired releases are so dope!

give us some hong kongs and wheats!!

Linens and Acorns 60 Euro on Hanon.

nice thanks!

it actually goes down to 50 euro after you put in an american address(minus VAT). looked everywhere for a free shipping coupon without any luck but oh well... dont think ill find a better deal on size 14 acorns.

My bad. I meant pounds not euro. That makes them 80 before ship which might still be the best price around, no?

Sorry @three00Zeex

My bad. I meant pounds not euro. That makes them 80 before ship which might still be the best price around, no?

Sorry @three00Zeex

total came out to 65 euro shipped so about $87.xx or so which is def the best price ive seen.
i just wish they had size 14s in the 3ms too.

Does anyone know the best way to get out the factory stains they put on the vntg dunk lows that came out a few years ago? I just found a pair of  the michigan ones and if they come off easily i'll hunt down the rest.  thanks

Back
Top Bottom