Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

if those were 10.5 I'd be blowing up your PM box right now, even though I have 5 out of the 8 and never really was that into the Viotech trainer, I'd still be interested in picking up a pair of 02 Viotechs and that black/grey pair next to the argons
Charcoals = Blk/Grey

I had the Unforbes aka Vegas gold, but I gave it to my gramps since he liked the colors. I still have a few Silver box SB with suedes. Sea crystals, Irons, Hulks.

Gotta post those up as well...

So salty. I've been waiting on the 3m snakes to drop in price on NDC. Went down to $90 plus 20% off... And of course my size 14 was like the only sold out

tried already.. 2 popped up across the entire country. one didnt have it, the other still charging full retail and wont pricematch NDC.

I believe Niketown DC has em, but they're probably the ones charging full price.

I got mine from Blends for $70

Last edited:
Yea it was Nike DC... they weren't even trying to hear me out about price matching lol

Those laces 3m? If so, info please

Man $58 shipped for acorns and linens is crazy

how tf you use nikefind without being a Nike employee tho

Call the 1800 number 1-800-806-6453 or chat with a rep online give them the product code you're looking for and they'll be able to check and see if any Nike owned brick and mortar locations have it in stock.

Sad to say...I gotta let my co.jps go...gotta make room for new things in life...
Some New and some NDS...love them suede Co.jps/Euros...

just beautiful. love those viotech trainers. and the ugly dunklings. repped

Was at RIF.la last week and had to decide between a pair of Nike Dunk Unputty or Putty (not sure the name - the blue suede with gum sole) and a pair of SB Bisons. Couldn't allow myslef to grab both so I went with the Bisons. After seeing all this suede, I gotta go back and grab those dunks.

Wait which ones with the blue suede? The ones with a 99 production date or the other ones? If you passed on 99 Smurfs, I don't know what to tell you.

Wait which ones with the blue suede? The ones with a 99 production date or the other ones? If you passed on 99 Smurfs, I don't know what to tell you.

honestly i dont know. Just know that it's blue suede with a gum sole. can you show me a difference in picture?

alls well. i love the bisons i got especially it's been awhile searching for a pair for decent price in my size with suede still attached.

btw nice collection you got mints.

The ones from 1999 are on my "you have that in my size? Here's my credit card" list. There's not many of them out there.

The 05 release I think has a slightly darker midsole and the laces aren't fat flat laces, just regular flat ones.

just beautiful. love those viotech trainers. and the ugly dunklings. repped

Was at RIF.la last week and had to decide between a pair of Nike Dunk Unputty or Putty (not sure the name - the blue suede with gum sole) and a pair of SB Bisons. Couldn't allow myslef to grab both so I went with the Bisons. After seeing all this suede, I gotta go back and grab those dunks.
Thanks. I use to have double of everything including the Forbes and Vegas gold...Sadly I didnt take that many photos of my SB...as I valued my Co.jps and Euros much more...

My favorite of them all:

Just a few I use to have..

Last edited:
THE ONE SUEDE i never owned....and Ive searched high and low for that shoe...at that time (2004) I was so close of buying off of Ebay.jp for $350......

The ones from 1999 are on my "you have that in my size? Here's my credit card" list. There's not many of them out there.

The 05 release I think has a slightly darker midsole and the laces aren't fat flat laces, just regular flat ones.

i know what you mean. the Nike Air Max Green Monsters is my "must have shoe." So hard to find a big size in those.

I'm pretty sure what I saw at RIF were the 05s. I don't remember the laces being that big. thanks for clarifying the diff for me. i didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom