Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Hope they retro knicks hi soon.

The retros came out in JP already?

-Drew
Ahhh..., technically, supposed to be shipped on 8th, but on the web stores that will get em for sure on retail (such as Mita, Atmos or Yamaotoko whose web store were taking Pre-order), they are all sold out as of currently.

Does anyone know why these new Viotech has Zoom Insole? Just making me wonder whether the dunks that have Premium tag these days feature Zoom Insole even tho they are not coming out from Nike SB or not.
BTW, it seems like they are doing pretty good in terms of sales here in JP though.
Prob product update?

Already copped the undftd dunks , so gonna stay away from dunks for away.

Nike dropping some nice c/w's this year.

Last edited:
Thank god, thought I would NEVER see viotechs again. I sold my DS pair a couple of years ago. Even though I know these will slightly vary from the original, it will be cool to have a pair to rock, since I never got around to rocking my '02's.

do you all know if Viotechs are going to US? just been seeing oversea release info this weekend. All i know is Hanon.

Last edited:
Wow, just saw that the viotechs are re-releasing this Saturday. I was definitely snoozing but man these are one of my grails. Anyone know if its NDC only?

Wish the new Viotechs had the mesh tongue too, but I really want to see them in person.

From the pictures it looks like they've got a mesh tongue, but the tag at the top has been replaced with a leather one, and the lining of the shoe is leather. Either way I'm excited about a shoe and I haven't been picked up anything new in months. I hope I don't sleep through the release on Saturday.

eek.gif

Haven't been in this thread in a couple of years and I come back and see they're re-releasing the Vio's this Saturday!?!?  Holy ****!!

$100 too?  This is a no brainer.  Hopefully they won't be too hard to snag online.  Is there a Jordan, LeBron or other hyped release to run interference?  

So excited these are rereleasing. Hope there's no hype. I've had 2 pairs of the OGs traded them with Croatian. It was a nice trade indeed.

Back
Top Bottom