Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

I was able to get through on a phone order through a boutique store in New Jersey for retail whew.  
So... how many PM's did you get?
roll.gif

Finally a release that I was able to get through and get a pair.  This boutique started taking phone orders at 10am and it took forever to get through but I did it!  I had to go a half size smaller but that's fine.

Finally a release that I was able to get through and get a pair.  This boutique started taking phone orders at 10am and it took forever to get through but I did it!  I had to go a half size smaller but that's fine.

Pretty sure they are sold out now and bombarded.

Last edited:
Not out of luck yet though guys, there is one UK site left that hasn't put theirs up.  

I set up a viotech search on ebay a while ago, this morning I suddenly had 20 hits, all the retro, most not shipping until next week. It's a shame that people that actually want to wear these can't because someone else thinks they can make lots of money on it. I hope the resellers choke on it.

Called them and said they will send the invoice later tonight because they are busy at the store. I got a 9.5 but I'm really a 10.

Give Exclucity a call:

Phone just goes to pre recorded voicemail as if they aren't currently open...guess I can call it a day as my size 12 is gone.

Sent them a message via twitter after my above rant: They responded: 1-514-846-8887 or 1-514-626-4434 just got to keep trying. I tried the # ending in 4434 and got through for my size. Now I can get on with my day!

^ Yeah... Was told to call back around 1 but after finding out about the price decided to chill. Seem like some cool people though

Last edited:
How long did it take people to get their invoices from Exclusivity? I gave them my phone order maybe 20 minutes ago, but she said my pair wasn't guaranteed unless I paid the invoice right away.
$160 shipped is definitely better than getting raped on eBay too.

Back
Top Bottom