DunkWars.com Tiffanys V Supreme Low

i think if a guy named supreme fought a girl named tiffany, he would probably kick her +%*.

I'm going to lean in the direction of the diamond dunk sb because of originality / dope colorway, and the fact that it was the most hyped up shoe everreleased.
Do you guys think that they'll rerelease the winners?
I'm thinking NO because of the FUTURA bday dunks in the war
But then again I think the Futuras stand no chance against Haze dunks

i think if a guy named supreme fought a girl named tiffany, he would probably kick her +%*.

I just noticed this. Why did Nike put the name TIFFANY on the website for the diamond dunks??? I hate when people call them tiffany's!!
I can't even run an auction for a pair of Diamond dunks and use the word Tiffany in the title because ebay will take my auction down because they say its not a tiffany & co. item!!!

^ Tiffs were definitely hyped and are a great colorway, but one has to ask, if it wasn't for the solid early SBs, would there have been as much hype forthe Tiffany's?

Elephant print has been way overdone, but when the Supreme's dropped, the only place you could get the print was on the Jordan III retros from April'03 and 2001. My vote - Supreme.

Picking a sneaker over another because of "hype" tells me all I need to know about some of the new jacks on here.

And there's no way it's the most hyped up shoe ever released because there is no such thing. And I would say Pigeon Dunks caused quite a bit of chaos.As did the release of the Pharrell's/Espo's. You can't gauge "hype".

"Tiffany" colorway is not even that great. It's a black based sneaker with turquoise. Incredible......

Supreme Dunks %!%# all over "Tiffany" Dunks.

eyes.gif

wre7pu.jpg

^
It looks like everything turned around except for the names of the shoes
and
^^
No, actually it IS the most hyped up shoe ever released.

To more accurately put it, the hype was more widespread than previous releases.

The Tiffs/Diamonds were available at pretty much every SB account. Unlike the Pharrell's and Espos which were available, by comparison, at a fewer numberof stores.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Picking a sneaker over another because of "hype" tells me all I need to know about some of the new jacks on here.

And there's no way it's the most hyped up shoe ever released because there is no such thing. And I would say Pigeon Dunks caused quite a bit of chaos. As did the release of the Pharrell's/Espo's. You can't gauge "hype".

"Tiffany" colorway is not even that great. It's a black based sneaker with turquoise. Incredible......

Supreme Dunks %!%# all over "Tiffany" Dunks.

Thats stupid to say the Tiffanys aren't that great because its a black based sneaker with turquoise while the Supreme Dunks copied off the JordanIII's. I'd much rather have Jordan III's over the dunks and they're cheaper.

Yeah maybe the Tiffany's were hyped like *$@* but they are sick but that's just my opinion.

Lol. Depends on how big Supreme was. I've seen a lot of big girls named Tiffany. Lol

without a doubt: supremes. they really took the whole SB craze to a whole new level. all that the tiffany's really have is that they are a DOPE colorway,and all the hype. Supremes really set a bar.

what was the price most skateshops were charging for Tiffs?
cause i know the box tag says "suggested retail $65.00" but i didnt know much about sb dunks back then

Eh, I don't like either

AJ III's kill the Supreme's by a million (All Supreme Dunks are garbage)

And I'd say that the Dontrelle Willis dunks utilized the Tiffany colorway better than the actual Tiff's (Yes I know they are slightly dif colors)

But if I absolutely had to, I'd take the Tiff's, still hate both tho

Originally Posted by All Ready

Eh, I don't like either

AJ III's kill the Supreme's by a million (All Supreme Dunks are garbage)

And I'd say that the Dontrelle Willis dunks utilized the Tiffany colorway better than the actual Tiff's (Yes I know they are slightly dif colors)

But if I absolutely had to, I'd take the Tiff's, still hate both tho

The de la highs are in a vote too. i see your avatar one of my fav. dunk. please put your vote in on www.dunkwars.com

Back
Top Bottom