DunkWars.com Tiffanys V Supreme Low

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

Originally Posted by illphillip

Picking a sneaker over another because of "hype" tells me all I need to know about some of the new jacks on here.

And there's no way it's the most hyped up shoe ever released because there is no such thing. And I would say Pigeon Dunks caused quite a bit of chaos. As did the release of the Pharrell's/Espo's. You can't gauge "hype".

"Tiffany" colorway is not even that great. It's a black based sneaker with turquoise. Incredible......

Supreme Dunks %!%# all over "Tiffany" Dunks.

Thats stupid to say the Tiffanys aren't that great because its a black based sneaker with turquoise while the Supreme Dunks copied off the Jordan III's. I'd much rather have Jordan III's over the dunks and they're cheaper.

Yeah maybe the Tiffany's were hyped like *$@* but they are sick but that's just my opinion.
What you fail to realize is that most of the respondents were gassed on the "Tiffany" Dunks. The colorway is not at all special. So why allthe hype? My point is neither sneaker's colorway is that spectacular. So why am I supposed to care about the "Tiffany" Dunks anymore than anyother sneaker. Sorry, I don't buy in to hype. Perhaps you do. More power to you. I can't respect you or anything you say when you use a juvenile termlike "stupid". You have your opinion I have mine. And I'm pretty sure my IQ would bury yours. So move on.

LOL.

"Vote out of 8 classic dunks." Two are far from classic and a third is a freakin' Terminator. Have they forgotten the differences between theirown models? Some of the idiotic stuff that goes down with Nike never ceases to amaze me.

Supremes > Tiffs
Orange Highs > Terms (SMH)
Hazes > whatever wack colorway that is
Grods > De las

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

Picking a sneaker over another because of "hype" tells me all I need to know about some of the new jacks on here.

And there's no way it's the most hyped up shoe ever released because there is no such thing. And I would say Pigeon Dunks caused quite a bit of chaos. As did the release of the Pharrell's/Espo's. You can't gauge "hype".

"Tiffany" colorway is not even that great. It's a black based sneaker with turquoise. Incredible......

Supreme Dunks %!%# all over "Tiffany" Dunks.

Thats stupid to say the Tiffanys aren't that great because its a black based sneaker with turquoise while the Supreme Dunks copied off the Jordan III's. I'd much rather have Jordan III's over the dunks and they're cheaper.

Yeah maybe the Tiffany's were hyped like *$@* but they are sick but that's just my opinion.
What you fail to realize is that most of the respondents were gassed on the "Tiffany" Dunks. The colorway is not at all special. So why all the hype? My point is neither sneaker's colorway is that spectacular. So why am I supposed to care about the "Tiffany" Dunks anymore than any other sneaker. Sorry, I don't buy in to hype. Perhaps you do. More power to you. I can't respect you or anything you say when you use a juvenile term like "stupid". You have your opinion I have mine. And I'm pretty sure my IQ would bury yours. So move on.

Wow just because you have 8000+ posts makes you more intelligent than me. Get a girl and stop posting your life away. You're probably some nerdy @!! kidwho sits behind the computer screen all day acting like you contribute to NT.

idk when i see the tiffany and supreme side by side the tiffany appeals to me more. that aqua with black crock is just too dope. and then the silver swooshjust sets its off

I Did Campout For 12 Hrs For The Tiffs So Its Only Right That I Voted For Them. I Didnt Really Know About SBs When The Supreme Drop. But I Dont Know WhatHappens When A Dunk Wins....... Maybe Tiffany 2's lol Let Hype Begain Again.
roll.gif

wat are you guys talking about?
supreme off the blk cement 3's

tiffs obviously from tiffany jewelry.
= wack copycats.

By the time the Tiffany's came out, a lot of lamers started to wear SBs (yes elitist).

Supremes = historic.

i just hate how NIKE themselves are feeding the hype. there kind of shoving the shoes in our face knowing that they were limited beyond a reasonable doubt. iguess its fair that they both were limited and going at it, but its just like nike throwing out two PEs sneakers and having people vote. the hype would geteven higher after this and they know it

Re: Terminator

The Terminator was the 'essential' college basketball shoe when the Dunk first came out... It's only right that they battle, because the Dunk didbecome the college basketball shoe of choice over the Terminator.

Syracuse vs. Georgetown? I think it's a cool idea, I don't doubt Nike's reasoning at all... Obviously they have their reasoning...

Back
Top Bottom