Dustblaaze- Thank You For The Website, Autotrade.com is where i make my final choice...(LOCK PLZ)

obamahellno.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

same reaction i had but i can change this car drastically. I have in mind what im gonna do to it already. I wanna know if its worth my $1,500
Cameron Nelson in disguise.. But dont get it fam. You could put that money down on a BETTER car for sure. If you havent made ur mind up already if you get that car YNS

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

same reaction i had but i can change this car drastically. I have in mind what im gonna do to it already. I wanna know if its worth my $1,500
Cameron Nelson in disguise.. But dont get it fam. You could put that money down on a BETTER car for sure. If you havent made ur mind up already if you get that car YNS

He sure put in a lot of time, money and effort to make a car look that terrible.

Keep in mind that the godawful mods he did to that car do not add any value whatsoever. Take the avg cost of that car + mileage, and deduct 1k. That's what he should charge you.

He sure put in a lot of time, money and effort to make a car look that terrible.

Keep in mind that the godawful mods he did to that car do not add any value whatsoever. Take the avg cost of that car + mileage, and deduct 1k. That's what he should charge you.

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

First off im married
second, i know the car has a horrible look overall but im seeing the big picture of it, i can buy this for 1,500 and fix it myself, with a new paint job and everything, i haven't made up my mind yet, im just thinking about it.

Find me a car that looks nice for $1,500 and i'll reconsider it

The hell is this
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

First off im married
second, i know the car has a horrible look overall but im seeing the big picture of it, i can buy this for 1,500 and fix it myself, with a new paint job and everything, i haven't made up my mind yet, im just thinking about it.

Find me a car that looks nice for $1,500 and i'll reconsider it

I consider myself knowledgeable on cars, and even i got no clue what this thing is...

the whole car, the rims, the paint the body...
sick.gif

the money and effort spent making it normal isn't worth it. you might as well buy a used civic

I consider myself knowledgeable on cars, and even i got no clue what this thing is...

the whole car, the rims, the paint the body...
sick.gif

the money and effort spent making it normal isn't worth it. you might as well buy a used civic

Back
Top Bottom