Dustblaaze- Thank You For The Website, Autotrade.com is where i make my final choice...(LOCK PLZ)

What is it??
laugh.gif

I just went to autotrader and put $1500 maximum and found 20 cars better than that bootleg bumblebee transformer rice rocket. You think NT is brutal? Imagine all the laughing faces that'll be passing by you at a stop light.

I just went to autotrader and put $1500 maximum and found 20 cars better than that bootleg bumblebee transformer rice rocket. You think NT is brutal? Imagine all the laughing faces that'll be passing by you at a stop light.

It's a Nissan Tsuru? If it is it's a greeeeeeeeat car...

Every taxi man in México will confirm it... xD

It's a Nissan Tsuru? If it is it's a greeeeeeeeat car...

Every taxi man in México will confirm it... xD

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

i didnt know about that website and looking at it now, i think i will purchase one from that site,,,thank you

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

i didnt know about that website and looking at it now, i think i will purchase one from that site,,,thank you

dude this is a joke right!? just for the LOLs right? please dude tell me its a joke and
roll.gif
at the big bird comment
roll.gif

dude this is a joke right!? just for the LOLs right? please dude tell me its a joke and
roll.gif
at the big bird comment
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom